Describe your current surroundings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sitting at my desk in the "Bird Room". Surrounded by parrots, (who say something or make some sort of noise now & then) & sleeping Birman cats. Listening to "The Country Gold" show on the radio. Hubby is still downstairs working in his office - or else he's playing on the computer. My BIL lives with us now - I imagine he is down there sitting in his HUGE leather recliner in front of the fire with his laptop. (I am 5'9" - when I sit in his recliner, my feet don't touch the floor & I need help getting out of it! :bounce: He is 6'5". Hubby is between 6'9" & 6'10".)

We're all waiting with great anticipation for the Nor'easter we're supposed to get. Hatches are battened down. Wood has been brought in for the fireplaces, stocked up on parrot & cat food & I have people food ready that doesn't need to be cooked in case we lose power. :)

I'm still in my "work clothes" and have done a fair amount of work since arriving at home about 2 hours ago. Still cannot upload my timesheet to record the extra at-home work I did this afternoon, so will do it tomorrow before Denver (HQ) wakes up and make a mental note to call IT people about why I can't get to my timesheet.

HH and The Kid are out getting Chinese. They are in charge of food for the next few weeks.

Intend to change into comfy pants momentarily and watch whatever's on the Olympics tonight. Then go to bed/get up at obscenely early times for both.

Back
Top Bottom