Didja miss me?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kayelle

Chef Extraordinaire
:clap:Just returned from a month long trip without a computer and havn't cooked a blamed thing in more than a month!! Can't wait to catch up with all the good cooking you've all been doing. The cupboard is bare, along with the refrigerator, so I need to hit the store tomorrow. I'm hungry for some simple home cooked "American" food. I think dinner tomorrow will be a beer butt chicken, and lots of roasted veggies.
So tell me, what's the best meal you've cooked in the last month?

I've missed you.........:wub:

Oooo! Good to see you back! You've inspired me to go haul a chicken out of the freezer! Mmmmm...we can compare dinners tomorrow. What do you put in your beer?

Hi Kayelle, glad you're back..Chicken huh> Ok a chicken challenge:LOL:
kades

I have a chicken I have been wanting to do something with. I am game for this!

As for the best meal in the last month I would have to say the rib eyes from last week. The best part is they were two for one and melted in your mouth!

BTW, I did miss you Kayelle. Was just thinking the other day I hadn't seen you around.

K Sweetie glad to see your back... I hope you had a marvelous time, missed you like crazy... My daughter and the grandkids are here till next week so i've been busy... I'll PM you next week... XOXO Mimi

Welcome Home! I think the best thing I cooked was the Beef Etouffe' I cooked for yesterday (slow cooked at night so I wouldn't heat up the house) I recently revamped my recipe to include all fresh ingredients and it was fantastic!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom