DIET is a pain!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My weight aways goes up and down between 5 and 10 lbs. There was a diet I used when ever I wanted to lose 10 to 15 pounds quick. No it's not healthy but it worked. The cabbage soup diet. You can't go far from home, lol, but it will definetly take pounds off in a matter of days!

And walking always does it for me too. But now I've gotten kind of lazy and can't even make myself get to the track.

I used to do the cabbage soup diet from time to time, then I went to a nutritionist and she told me the problem with those diets is they make you lose weight quickly but that weight you lose is mostly muscle, so when you stop the diet, it all comes back in fat, not muscle.

Im kind of lazy lately for exercise too, sucks :P

For good long term weight loss, I've always used or suggested the "Beans and Greens" diet.

Eat all the greens you want, then have a large serving of whatever type of beans you like with 4 ounces of meat. You get full, you get to eat meat and you can eat as many greens as you like. Add 30 minutes of exercise each day and watch your weight go down.

For good long term weight loss, I've always used or suggested the "Beans and Greens" diet.

Eat all the greens you want, then have a large serving of whatever type of beans you like with 4 ounces of meat. You get full, you get to eat meat and you can eat as many greens as you like. Add 30 minutes of exercise each day and watch your weight go down.

That diet is excellent, greens are amazing and beans have vegetable protein which is great. And meat, well no question that in a measured portion meat is good for anyone! The only thing that is missing is nuts, whole-wheat bread and a large intake of water!

Back
Top Bottom