Dig a hole to China?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
With my luck I'd be halfway through my digging when the man who runs Hades would saunter over and ask me why I was checking in early.

crewsk said:
I'd end up in the Indian Ocean next to Australia. I need to start working on my swimming skills!:ohmy:

crewsk - I wouldn't be far from you - we can go in together on the rescue boat! :LOL:

Wasabi to to the rescue. Come and stay in my condo and fly home from there.:)

Lou read me this article a couple of weeks ago. We got a good laugh then, and it's still a good chuckle.

I end up about halfway between Madasgascar and Austrailia. I'm probably shark bait for sure!!!!

ahhhh, Madagascar

Hey jkath, I'd be a few hundred miles N of you, trying hard to get to there. I have NO idea what the cuisine would be if we made land. Does anyone know anything about food on this intriguing island? After all that digging and swimmming I'd like a decent meal!

I'd come out near Shunka, in the Indian Ocean, about halfway between Madagascar and the west coast of Austrailia.

Hey Allen, try to bring stuff to build a raft with ya!!! I'll bring some too; just a slight problem of having to tread water while we build the darn thing!!!

Back
Top Bottom