Digital Camera question...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG, they are a gorgeous bunch! And your little guy in the tree - that's my idea of the perfect Christmas present!
The funny part is my dad gave me that tree last year. Up until now I've never had a tree. I let Kasie put that up this year and we put 20 or so ornaments on it. There are 2 left. The cats have thrown them all off. I'm debating leaving the thing up as a cat toy.

Beachcamera.com is a great place to buy digital cameras from.

I like Canon Cameras.

Beachcamera.com is a great place to buy digital cameras from.

I like Canon Cameras.
Oh, I forgot about them but yes, I've purchased from them several times in the past and they were excellent. They don't deal in grey-market cameras and there's none of the old "high-pressure, buy some really expensive accessories" tactics. They are one of the places I check when I'm looking to buy. It can make a huge difference in price if you take the time to check several reputable places.

If you are looking for a reputable source then you won't get much better than B&H out of NY. They carry everything that you would want and you can trust them.

Canon makes a great product, but I am a Nikon guy myself.

I have a Canon XT for the time being, I hope to upgrade soon but not enough funds!

Here is my Xmas shots, first one is my youngest doing his "Monkey Face" and the second is the family doing "Monkey Face" for the holidays.

2070749276_3716070dfe.jpg

2132818940_bee7080ea7.jpg

I would also recommend you buy yourself a new camera. If your camera is 5 years old, you can get a much better camera for a few hundred dollars.

Well there's a picture you don't see every day, NAchef.... the whole family making a face for a picture :LOL: Great!

Hey, I have a question.
Does anybody have a good use for your old camera? I doubt I'll ever use it again, but I hate to give away something I paid $750 for....

Hey, I have a question.
Does anybody have a good use for your old camera? I doubt I'll ever use it again, but I hate to give away something I paid $750 for....

Maybe you could sell it on ebay.com?

Well, I got my new camera. It's an HP Photosmart and I love it. It was 300$ less that the old one and has so many more things. It even has a little thing where you can frame the picture, make it b&w, timer (yep, old one didn't even have a timer to take automatic pictures) automatic focusing, you can crop the picture right on the camera, remove red eye and a few other things. And it's 7 MP! 4 more than my old one! It took my memory card too. And the best thing... It doesn't use batteries, it has it's own battery pack with a charger.

Thank you everyone for your input and advice guys!

So... without further ado... my first pictures of my babies!!!

Oh, and NAchef... too cute!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• aspen.jpg
    aspen.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 175
  • cricket.jpg
    cricket.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 181
Well, I got my new camera. It's an HP Photosmart and I love it. It was 300$ less that the old one and has so many more things. It even has a little thing where you can frame the picture, make it b&w, timer (yep, old one didn't even have a timer to take automatic pictures) automatic focusing, you can crop the picture right on the camera, remove red eye and a few other things. And it's 7 MP! 4 more than my old one! It took my memory card too. And the best thing... It doesn't use batteries, it has it's own battery pack with a charger.

Thank you everyone for your input and advice guys!

So... without further ado... my first pictures of my babies!!!

Oh, and NAchef... too cute!!!!!!!!
Congrats! Your babies are adorable and very photogenic. BTW, does your camera have the "slimming" feature? I know HP has models that with this feature that let's you take 10lbs. off instantly!

Back
Top Bottom