Dinner Impossible

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Katie E said:
Buck and I enjoy watching it. It doesn't hurt that Robert Irvine has a great upper body.:rolleyes: I enjoy the "situations" they get into.

(You ought to see the way her eyes stayed glued to the screen).

Like ICA, I'm sure there are many things that are not shown to us that make his "missions" work. I'm hard pressed to believe that he would be able to complete many of his tasks otherwise, given both the time restraints, and the amount of and quality of people he's given to work with on camera. With that being said, I do enjoy watching his show. But the realisticness, especially with what the viewer is shown, is highly improbable.

I'm the odd one out. I don't like reality shows. This one or any others. They appear contrived to me.

I have seen a few episodes and really enjoyed it. The one in Colonial Williamsburg was particularly interesting. I liked the one where they were tailgating at a football game and the one guy came and took his grill back!

:) Barbara

I watched the show for the first time last night & immediately realized why I hadn't watched it before.

Once again, a bunch of idiots - albeit chefs - racing around like rats in a maze trying to beat the clock with what one hopes will be good food. This time for 4,000 people. So what?

Give me regular cooking shows with professional chefs showing you how to make regular dishes.

This reality b/s can't make me change the channel fast enough.

Back
Top Bottom