Discovery: The Physics of Bras

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I fully support this thread! :angel: I think I will have a chicken breast sandwich tonight. I want to ask for a recipe but I understand that could put alot of weight on peoples shoulders.... and I just dont want to do that. Well, Im off to get some stress out. Wonder where my stress ball is at.

I used to love it when women used to say "Don't you just know a MAN designed these?".

No, most men know how to build a canitlever, so if a man had designed it, it would look like this:
img_256758_0_64325e952326c2bf95b1284b7a1593d1.jpg

:mrgreen:
~ Raven ~

rofl raven!!!!!!! now, what can we do with a buttress. good for lateral loads. :cool:

for bras, no man would have ever been involved in the creation of such a dastardly contraption.

and can't they make a latch that can be easily operated with one hand? remote control would be nice.

fortunately - yes, fortunately- this is a not mjaor issue for me.

With the hot sticky weather soon upon us, my sympathies go out to all my deep-dish friends out there.

At least the guys have gotten it off their chests! :ROFLMAO: I know, real bad.....I'll go back to my corner.

:ROFLMAO: I just couldn't resist!! :-p I hate wearing a bra and watch, when someone does come up with one that works right and is truly comfortable, it is going to cost an arm and a leg!!!

I really don't know what the problem, we men also have to cary things, well, just one ...
What, I did not say anything, shhhhhhhhhhhhhh :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom