Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks, crewks. I almost passed out when he brought this sucker to me.

how about a lobster and asparagus quail egg omelette, with a side of double baked brie stuffed potatoes, and sliced buttered beef tenderloins on toast points?

and a tattingers mimosa?

how about a lobster and asparagus quail egg omelette, with a side of double baked brie stuffed potatoes, and sliced buttered beef tenderloins on toast points?

and a tattingers mimosa

We are out of that. Want a hot dog? :LOL:

Just kidding.... but youre NOT getting the toast points! :LOL: *giving lobster the deep 6* *mixing the 14 quail eggs*

I'll keep it easy for you this morning sush--could I please have a large steamed milk with a shot of vanilla and a honey wheat bagle toasted with butter? Thanks, sweetie!

PA, you better watch out for his bagels. He's going to have to bring out the forklift..

I'll keep it easy for you this morning sush--could I please have a large steamed milk with a shot of vanilla and a honey wheat bagle toasted with butter? Thanks, sweetie!

PA I'll assume you meant cows milk. ;-)
Well THAT was an easy one! Hope I didnt put in too much vanilla. Here ya go!!!!!!!! ENJOY! :)

Here ya go Middie.... BIG slice of Peanutbutter Cup pie! *refilling milk*

*checking on Buckys breakfast again*

Crewsk, here are an assortment of Tums. I like cherry flavor ;-)

*wiping sweat from brow*

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Heres your seedless Bramble jam AND your Aberdeen Rowies!! Took me awhile to figure out the best way to cook the oatcake. :)

ENJOY!

Thanks for that. Oatcakes? I'd never have room for an oatcake after 2 rowies 8)

Lobster and asparagus quail egg omelette. CHECK
Double baked brie stuffed potatoes. CHECK (I think I put too much salt in)
Sliced buttered beef tenderloins. CHECK.... no toast points! :p
One BIG Mamosa. CHECK!

By the way..... the quail is VERY mad at you Bucky!

Man I gotta get some help. *sitting down*

Back
Top Bottom