Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OK Girls pull your tongues in the floor is nasty and you are dragging your tongues across it!:sick:

OK I need a # 63 and a HUge hot tea !

Last edited:
#63 coming up!
garlic roasted half chicken, mashed yukon gold potatoes with sour cream and scallions, steamed green beans, and corn pudding.
would you like any dessert with that?

middie, charlie was mopping the floor earlier and i heard him mumbling to himself. there were tears in his eyes. he kept saying, 'my love knows no bounds'.

dinner's ready! c'ya later!

Hey! Middie!
Charlie said he was really hungry for some ravioli - got any left? He also said he'd love dessert too - whatcha got behind the counter?

Lord Im tired. *putting duffel bag on counter* Please someone say we have chocolate cream pie or coconut OR Key Lime pie!!!!
1.gif

I just made 10 chocolate cream and 10 Banana cream pies and 80 dozen asst. cream puffs. There is fresh fish in the Locker, I like the shark and Marlin but have what you will ! There is also fresh shrimp,blue crab, and lobster if you like!:chef:

*yelling across the street to the barber shop*

SUSH YOU BETTER GET IN HERE OR CHARLIE'S GETTING THE PIE !!!!!!

i know you can hear me too lol

*rushing in from across the street*Have a BLESSED day off Middie! YOu deserve it! Now Im digging into the Key LIme pie!!! After that and Im off to bed.

Maidrite where did you get all the seafood? You shouldnt have! But thank you! :) Is Marlin meat legal?? :unsure:

You are a riot Middie, By the way have you made a million yet ?:LOL: :ROFLMAO:

You know I still love you just the way you are !:wub: :blush:

Yea I went fishing deep sea wise. You can catch a few Marlin I may have went over board but hey their cleaned now !:chef: We can have a Fish Fry since Middie said she doesn't work tomorrow guess whos cooking !!!!!!!:LOL: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

charlie did heat. remember the guy who was eyeing me ?? yeah well their said he wouldn't leave until he got to meet me. and there's been roses everywhere today ( they started outside my bedroom door) and just expanded from there lol

Middie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh myyyyyyyyy, He was HOT!!!! He looked kinda like Carter Oosterhouse!!!!! Middie you better see what hes all about or????????:LOL:

have to do that tomorrow though (unless you wanna do it for me now lol).
i have to go finish cleaning my kitchen now (bummer). then i'm going to crash.
good night everyone.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom