Discuss Cooking's Virtual Cafe!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Middie, would love to sit and chat - you can have hot chocolate, I will have some strong coffee. So, how have you been? How was your night? Did you sleep good?

Hi guys! The sun is shining here today and I am in a great mood. I just had a minute to stop in and say HI! We are off to take the car in for an oil change soon. Enjoy the morning ladies.

Hi Alix enjoy your day.
Here's your coffee Michele.
Been okay. Work sucks at
the moment, they cut my
hours on me again. Ah well.
My night's okay now that I'm home.
How's yours ? I slept like a rock.
How have you been sleeping ?

Middie - sorry to hear they cut your hours:( -is this a permanent thing? Sleep has been very good for me. Since my son has been sick he has been sleeping nonstop - and I mean nonstop - I have to wake him up in the morning and from nap. I let him go one day-he slept from 8:30 pm til 3 pm the next day. I couldn't take it anymore, I had to get him, but back to bed at 8 that night until I woke him at 11:30 the next day - and so it has been going now for almost a week. So,......sleep has been great for me (guess that explains why I'm at DC more lately:) )

How was everyone's dinner?

:neutral: Fine. Heres $5 bucks. Rats. I didnt think you would DO it! :glare:
Anyone care for some crem brule'? I made some and screwed it up. A tad on the burnt side.

Anyone care for some crem brule'? I made some and screwed it up. A tad on the burnt side

How burnt are we talking ? Just the top or crispy and black the whole way through ?

Back
Top Bottom