Do you give your pets gifts?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
you guys give gifts fer your pets?

charlotte & tigger got chix/liver chewy crunchy treats.

we just bought a phish tank, so plants fer them.

~Merry Christmas!!!~

Each got a stocking with pet treats and toys in them, and Princess got a sweater cause she seems to be spending all of her time lately right in front of the heating vent, LOL.

I did get David and Shannon's Kittens ( my Grandkittens) gifts. Toys and treats.

I already bought 4 cheap, plastic stockings full of toys, which will be divided and put into their real stockings on Christmas Eve. I will have pics too, lol, of course.

Absolutely--I always buy special presents for my furbabies. Sadie and Celia get new toys and special treats and loads of love and attention!

My friend John one year bought them rhinestone collars but I do not like them to wear them--I fear they get caught on them and choke.

Buck and I always made sure our feline and canine children had presents under the tree. They were/are part of the family and deserve to be "showered" with gifts like the rest of us.

Our best friends, Bernard and Annita, have a wonderful golden retriever, Molly, who we make sure has a special treat at Christmastime.

Our feline furbabies also have a holiday dinner of canned tuna. We eat a special meal, why shouldn't they?

My daughter buys toys for the "Kill Dawg"....Everytime she comes for a visit, and has a bag in her hand he goes nuts until he finds out it's carton of eggs, or whatever. Worse than a child!!

:) Not normally but since this Christmas and most Christmases I have zero spirit but got inspired by deelady, today I bought three hedgehog dog toys for each dog and gave one to each one when I got home. They loved them and ran around sqeeking their toys it made me laugh how silly they get when they get a new toy.After all it's the little things that can make one happy.

My pets get gifts constantly:rolleyes:
I went all out for them... for me too sort of.... and had a doggie door installed... (as some of you know I live in a 130yr old (crumbling) brick house so this was no small task. I still need to build a fenced in run for them in the alley though so it has not been 'unveiled' yet.. I hope they enjoy it though... I also hope they poop in in when I get stuck late at work:ohmy:

Last year I made treats for my sister's dogs, our dogs and DH's sister's dogs. But this year it will be buffalo bones for our two, stuffies for my sister's retrievers and a big bucket of bones for SIL's two.

My wife found interesting toys this year. Canvas bottle bags... you put an empty plastic
pop bottle inside. That provides the sound and resistance for the dog to chew on.
One of our girls loves to crunch empty bottles, so....
(Course, my wife carries a box of Milkbones in her car, for just in case she meets new
furbabies, LOL!)

Oh, Rob. I love your kitties. They look so much like our Ashley (my avatar) and Miss Rodeo.
LOL! I've seen your avatar a hundred times, but never really noticed she was a Ragdoll. Sunny is my wife's cat and she is about 3 y.o., and Max the Tabby is my cat and he is about 13 y.o.

Nope, no gifts. But I shower them with LOVE daily!!!

Usually I will make them a special meal on days like Christmas or their birthday's.

Last year I made treats for my sister's dogs, our dogs and DH's sister's dogs. But this year it will be buffalo bones for our two, stuffies for my sister's retrievers and a big bucket of bones for SIL's two.

I have made bone a fidos (Rose Levy Beranbaum's recipe) for my Aunt's dog and some for the neighbor's dogs. I even have a bone shaped cookie cutter. I thought I was the only one silly enough to do that!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom