Do you play online games?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
Do you play online games? I play online games and would love to have people to share the fun and laughs with. It is difficult to find pleasant people to play card and board games with. If you do play online games and would like to form an online group/circle to play games with please state which games and where you play. I am available just about 24/7.

I play:

Slingo
Backgammon
Uno
Spades
Canasta
Collapse
Pop-It
Bubble Pop
Some continuing FaceBook games

Due to sleepless nights caused by insomnia and/or pain issues I play games when not posting and reading recipes, posting pics and BSing on cooking forums.

I am sure I have probably missed a few.

Facebook bejeweled:LOL: now and again but my girls kick my fanny
kades

I played lots of World of Warcraft before I went on a baby birthing spree... 5 years later I think I finally have time to get back into it, although I haven't yet. I also played Insanaquarium for awhile... a guilty pleasure!

I envy those who play those shoot-em-up games like Grand Theft Auto and similar, but I haven't the time. Also, I don't want my boy getting addicted. So I found some wonderful flash games which he and I take turns in. They are by FerryHalim. com, namely:

Bubblebees
Perilous Voyage -watch out for the dragon! :LOL:
Bugs
The Pond
Winterbells
The Crossing
An Early Spring

The music is delightful, though after a while can get monotenous. Tell you a secret, though! When playing Bubblebees, slow down; and always catch the clocks. When playing Winterbells, get as high as you can first.

Just love those games.

i used to play tangleword half the day. we were all buddies. was taken off the net. a player put up one that was similar but never find anyone there to play. is a cobra dragon game

I play some FB games, wordscraper etc. I occasionally stop in at Miniclip.com and OMGPOP for some fun too.

snickerdoodle, my youngest and I would sit snuggled up in the spinny computer chair and play Insaniquarium together for hours. She'd point to ailing fishies and I'd feed 'em.

I envy those who play those shoot-em-up games like Grand Theft Auto and similar, but I haven't the time. Also, I don't want my boy getting addicted. So I found some wonderful flash games which he and I take turns in. They are by FerryHalim. com, namely:

Bubblebees
Perilous Voyage -watch out for the dragon! :LOL:
Bugs
The Pond
Winterbells
The Crossing
An Early Spring

The music is delightful, though after a while can get monotenous. Tell you a secret, though! When playing Bubblebees, slow down; and always catch the clocks. When playing Winterbells, get as high as you can first.

Just love those games.

I'm having a particularly boring day at work today... maybe I'll check these out! Sometimes I sit and watch my husband play Saint's Row, GTA and a variety of other shooter games... they are fun to watch! After the kids are in bed though. I'm no good at them.

I am hoping to find some friendly people to play canasta, spades & backgammon online with at Yahoo Games whick is free.

Back
Top Bottom