Dogs and emotions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"They are clearly unhappy with the unfair situation",

And what situation is that? The situation of being a test animal?
That kind of crap burns me, no matter how minor.

Anyone who has felt the love of their pet, feline or canine, knows these animals understand far more than anyone gives them credit for. Just look into their eyes.

Our Justindigger (golden retriever/Irish setter mix) was nearly joined at the hip with Pudgy (fluffy orange kitty) from the time they were puppy and kitten. They were born within weeks of each other. Ate out of the same dish, slept in the same basket, played together.

When Pudgy met an untimely and unexpected end, Justin grieved beyond description. And, IMHO, never recovered. I think when he died, he really died of a broken heart. He'd lost his best friend.

Our current feline family is so understanding, intuitive and full of love it's unbelievable.

I just wish someone had paid me to do the study. It would've taken me less than an hour and I would've laughed all the way to the bank.

I will third that, no one ever better try and use my dogs as test animals. Besides, ask any dog owner and they will tell you the dog owns them, not the other way around!:LOL:

I refuse to accept that. I keep telling my dogs they rent me, not own me.
Gotta draw the line somewhere.
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

We've got six chihuahua's here. One of them is VERY jealous of one of the other dogs. The jealous dog just can not stand it when the second dog jumps into a lap. The jealous dog immediately jumps up as well, and kicks the first dog out. The jealous one only does this with one of the other dogs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom