Don't you just love it when...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jap1148

Cook
:shock: You've had the worst possible day when nothing seems to go right and you get home and your normally clueless teen actually notices and cuddles with you on the couch???

:) Isn't that just the best JP???It's usually my dog I can count on to notice those things!!!!:-p

Don't you just love it when....

The weather man says RAIN but you wake up to a pretty blue sky?

...the guy at the video store gives you change for a $20 when you gave him a $5.

oh... and of COURSE I pointed it out to him :whistling

don't you just love it when one of your grand kids comes in the door and runs right to you and gives you a hug and kiss?

kadesma:)

Don't you just love it when... you make it through every green light when you're in a hurry?

pdswife said:
Don't you just love it when... you make it through every green light when you're in a hurry?

C'mon... that doesn't happen in REAL life.

Everybody knows that the likelihood of making green lights is in reverse proportion to the urgency with which you need to make them.

It's just a universal truth. Wake up and smell the coffee.

I know I love it!!! hehehe.....Im only around for a few more short minutes though, i gotta get back to work shorttly

Dont you love being noticed some days?

Don't you just love it when you think a thought and the person you're talking to feels the same way you do?

see above. lol

don't you just ove it when you see your friends smiling from ear to ear?

kadesma:D

When you look at the clock and realize it's almost time for your favorite show to start?

Back
Top Bottom