Dove's Kitchen Table...we get by with a little help from our friends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A brand new thread and I must ask Buckytom to my woodshed..
Look before you shoot BT...LOL

You've got to admit he was the 14th poster - not bad for bt - a LOT of times he's off to the wood shed in the 1st post! :LOL::LOL:

Marge - I hope you like your new kitchen table - Here's a flower for the vase! :flowers:

Marge, all of us here would give anything to really be in your kitchen to help make it a sunny, warm, happy place filled with wonderful conversation. The table and goodies may be virtual here, but our love for you is real!

Good morning Marge. I hope you had a wonderful nights sleep!! Have a cup of coffee and look at the beautiful morning outside.

Good day, Marge! Just stopping by to say "Hello." I brought a plate of fresh cherry scones for anyone who is hungry. Buck and I had some for breakfast today and gobbled them up. Enjoy!

Have a great day!!

Last edited:
Marge, we have never actually met but I would love to join this warm and friendly table. Hopefully I can bring some sunshine and smiles too. It is almost tea time and I hope that some of Katie's scones are still around.

Hi Marge,
a quick hello and plate of warm pancetta bisquits and strawberry freezer jam to go with them. Have a houseful of gypsies making panninis and enjoying each other..Just wanted to say hi to everyone and give you a hug.

kades

Hi Marge and everyone else at the table tonight. I am currently watching the super bowl here and there with my full cup of tea, and off to walk the dog before the halftime show, because I do love watching all the creative ads and the concert (Tom Petty this year so I read).

Hi Marge, been busy most of the weekend chasing kids down. I'm ready for a sit down and a cup of tea. I brought some Earl Grey with me, feel like a cup and maybe a game of cribbage?

All this food !!! i don't want to gain back the 40 pounds I lost...should loose at least another 40 but...oh well.

I never learned to play Cribbage Alex..it's a shame though. I have a beautiful solid Ivory cribbage Board that Paul brought back from Japan in 1952.

I have been playing cards on my computer tho..I think my pc cheats..

All this food !!! i don't want to gain back the 40 pounds I lost...should loose at least another 40 but...oh well.

I never learned to play Cribbage Alex..it's a shame though. I have a beautiful solid Ivory cribbage Board that Paul brought back from Japan in 1952.

I have been playing cards on my computer tho..I think my pc cheats..

Yours cheats, too. I thought mine was the only one. I'm so relieved!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm still trying to figure out how it can cheat playing solitaire.:wacko:

Hey BT did you enjoy your roast pheasant?! You've still got a feather stuck to your mouth.:LOL:

Last edited:
Hi Marge, been busy most of the weekend chasing kids down. I'm ready for a sit down and a cup of tea. I brought some Earl Grey with me, feel like a cup and maybe a game of cribbage?

Alix, I'd play cribbage with you any time you're ready for a game! My grandfather taught me as a child when we'd visit for our long summer vacations. I spent many an evening listening to baseball on the radio while we played cribbage on the screened-in porch. Sounds painful for a kid, but it was actually great fun. It's hard to find fellow-cribbage players, though, so next time you're playing, deal me in! :)

I wonder if there is a way to play online? I LOVE cribbage, and Marge, its easy to learn and I'd love to teach you.

I wonder if facebook has that application.

I just made 300 pirogies/varenikies for the russian party, but what heack let's just eat them up right now. The water is boiling, here they go in. Aha they swiming to the top which means they ready. Lots and lots of butter. stop pushig me, there is enough for everybody. Yes borscht is coming too...

I hope I had more comforting words, but I am lousy when it comes to this things, all I can do is cry.

Charlie, good food and a shared cry is sometimes the best medicine of all. And really, there is no better comfort food than perogies!

Good morning everyone - can I pull up a chair? Big hug to you Marge, love you sweetie! I'm pouring some coffee with cinnamon vanilla cream. Would anyone like a blueberry scone?

Sweet Marge,
I brought you some tea sandwiches and other savory sweets. What tea would you like?

I just made 300 pirogies/varenikies for the russian party, but what heack let's just eat them up right now. The water is boiling, here they go in. Aha they swiming to the top which means they ready. Lots and lots of butter. stop pushig me, there is enough for everybody. Yes borscht is coming too...

I hope I had more comforting words, but I am lousy when it comes to this things, all I can do is cry.

Sorry, I didn't mean to push!!! :flowers:

Marge - are you any closer with plane reservations?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom