East Coast U.S. (Noel)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

amber

Executive Chef
How is everyone doing on the east coast with the storm so far? I know there is a weather thread somewhere, but since this is a big storm, I thought I would ask those affected how they are doing. I've heard it was in Mass and on the way here. So far winds are not too bad, but it is raining pretty heavy. Glad all this rain has not turned into snow!

It is nothing like what they were predicting, at least for us. It was a gross day all day, but as far as storms go I would call this one mild.

I agree. Some rain and wind but nothing close to a hurricane. Folks closer to the coast got hit harder.

Pretty much the same on our end, mostly the coast will get hit the hardest, but the winds will hit us around 2am. At first the weather guys said 60 mph wind gusts, but I don't think that will happen. From here it goes to Nova Scotia.

We were supposed to get "rain and gusts" but all it did was be overcast and damp all day. No precip, and no outrageous winds.

Sure did make running errands easier! :)

I live about 6 blocks from the ocean and got lots of wind.

My flower boxes blew off the porch and everyone's garbage cans and plastic lawn furniture was in other people's yards.

My toll: geraniums and all my pepper plants. :(

Back
Top Bottom