Eat Your Tee Shirt!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JustJoel

Executive Chef
I came across this article today at AllRecipes. It seems that researchers have found a way to make cotton edible. Well, cotton seeds, anyway. I could explain it all here, but the article describes it better. You can find it here

It brings new meaning to the term “cottonmouth!” Let me know what you think. Or, to paraphrase Dori, “keep on scrolling!”

Well, once again, I'll be able to sleep tonight knowing that GG has corrected one of life's biggest frauds... t-shirts (tee shirts) aren't made form cotton seeds. Shame on you, Joel, for misleading us. :ermm:

I'm still hoping that Bucky will chime in about edible clothing. :mrgreen:

CD

Well, once again, I'll be able to sleep tonight knowing that GG has corrected one of life's biggest frauds... t-shirts (tee shirts) aren't made form cotton seeds. Shame on you, Joel, for misleading us. :ermm:

CD
Be careful of what you hope for... ;)
Ross

CD

Lol, I got nothing.

Although, nice, breathable cotton panties are far superior to those candy ones.

Lol, whenever my son and I split firewood I sing that. Makes him split faster to get me to shut up.

Lol, whenever my son and I split firewood I sing that. Makes him split faster to get me to shut up.

Split firewood, you say? Your son is lucky. When I was a lad, we lived for three months in a brown paper bag in a septic tank. We used to have to get up at six o'clock in the morning, clean the bag, eat a crust of stale bread, go to work down mill for fourteen hours a day week in-week out. When we got home, our Dad would thrash us to sleep with his belt!

And THEN we split firewood.

But you try and tell the young people today that... and they won't believe ya'.

CD ;) :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom