Eating moldy fruit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Saphellae

Head Chef
Don't you hate it when you're eating a bowl of fruit, say raspberries, blueberries, grapes, etc. and you pick one up without looking and as soon as you bite into it, all you taste is mold? BLEH!!! I just did that with a red seedless grape..... turns you off to the rest of the bowl, doesn't it?

I bet the title made you wonder.

We had three containers of raspberries (half a pound?) that I didn't eat thinking they were reserved for something. Apparently everybody else thought that too, because after a week they were all getting moldy and had to be thrown out.

I was guessing you were discussing a new moldy fruit diet where that's all you eat. :-p

We had three containers of raspberries (half a pound?) that I didn't eat thinking they were reserved for something. Apparently everybody else thought that too, because after a week they were all getting moldy and had to be thrown out.

I was guessing you were discussing a new moldy fruit diet where that's all you eat. :-p

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I sure would lose a lot of weight on a diet like that!

i figured you were literally eating moldy fruit when i read your title!:ohmy::LOL:

i don't like finding mold on fruit. or bread or cheese. yuck. i throw my food out if i find mold.
i try to rationalize- "it's only pencillin."
sometimes rationalization doesn't work.:-p

TRULY! (except for grapes, which can be toxic to dogs) I feed my dogs over-ripe fruit all the time... bananas, blueberries, papaya, mango, peach... they're great kitchen "helpers"

But, yes.... a "bad" berry, scallop, etc will TOTALLY ruin for me for a loooong while...

Don't you hate it when you're eating a bowl of fruit, say raspberries, blueberries, grapes, etc. and you pick one up without looking and as soon as you bite into it, all you taste is mold? BLEH!!! I just did that with a red seedless grape..... turns you off to the rest of the bowl, doesn't it?

I bet the title made you wonder.

THATS THE BEST.. i LOVE it when that happens.. mmmmm moldy fruit.

Back
Top Bottom