EEK! Today's the day!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jkath

Hospitality Queen
Good Morning!

This afternoon I'll be getting the keys to the new house, so I'm packing up the computer in about around noon. I'll miss you guys, but hopefully after we're all moved in, I can be back in full force once again (egad!). Now, if only you guys lived closer, I could beg you to bring over a dinner or two until I can locate my pots and pans!

house58.gif

ConGrats and Hurry Back Jkath, We will miss You So much !!!!!!!!!!! But Hey We are So HAPPY FOR YOU !!!!!!!!!! :chef: :chef:

I hope everything will go smoothly without too much stress (and not having to post on "Venting" thread:ROFLMAO: ) for all of ya!! Enjoy your new home, and once you settle down take a few pics and take us on the house tour!!

good luck jkath.
remember, on moving day, it is a woman's perrogative to tell the men where to put the furniture, then where to move it so the room looks right, then move it back, and so on.
it's an ever so small part of your revenge for having to bear children. :)

hurry back.

buckytom said:
good luck jkath.
remember, on moving day, it is a woman's perrogative to tell the men where to put the furniture, then where to move it so the room looks right, then move it back, and so on.
it's an ever so small part of your revenge for having to bear children. :)

hurry back.
Yes this is true bucky, but with one small additional think. The woman needs to keep the beer flowing if the men are going to be doing that moving :)

GB said:
Yes this is true bucky, but with one small additional think. The woman needs to keep the beer flowing if the men are going to be doing that moving :)

Then I must be the perfect wife!:LOL: I kept the beer flowing all day & night when we moved!

hope everything goes well for you jkath !
you will be greatly missed while you're moving
so you better hurry back !!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom