Elsa and Clarence are No More (Don't worry--not bad)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
Well, it looks like we are going to have to change our kitties' names. "Elsa" is beginning to look suspiciously like Clarence in the "undercarriage." I've never had trouble determining the gender of a kitten, but these two have both been a little hard to read! I have actually gone back and forth this last week. Both boys? Both girls? One of each, after all? They may not be as old as I thought they were--they seem to be developing slowly. Their dad, Mr. Frodo, was the neighborhood feline Lothario! I'm going to start considering new names (Clarence will only be Clarence if there is an Elsa), but I'm not going to make it official until there is a little more development! Sheesh!!

:blush:Barbara--Bad kitty mom!

We're usually pretty good at sexing kittens, too, but we got snookered 13 years ago with our shop cat, Julie. Should've been Julius, but Julie doesn't care as long as there are enough Friskies, treats and petting. Besides Julie has been "tutored," so it hardly makes any difference one way or the other.

We're usually pretty good at sexing kittens, too, but we got snookered 13 years ago with our shop cat, Julie. Should've been Julius, but Julie doesn't care as long as there are enough Friskies, treats and petting. Besides Julie has been "tutored," so it hardly makes any difference one way or the other.
Now I don't feel bad about Ginger , found Ginger is a boy kitten :LOL: To me he still looks like Ginger , I tried naming him a guy type name but I kept calling him Ginger :) so I have 2 boy kittens , Snuggles is the other one.

Well, it looks like we are going to have to change our kitties' names. "Elsa" is beginning to look suspiciously like Clarence in the "undercarriage." I've never had trouble determining the gender of a kitten, but these two have both been a little hard to read! I have actually gone back and forth this last week. Both boys? Both girls? One of each, after all? They may not be as old as I thought they were--they seem to be developing slowly. Their dad, Mr. Frodo, was the neighborhood feline Lothario! I'm going to start considering new names (Clarence will only be Clarence if there is an Elsa), but I'm not going to make it official until there is a little more development! Sheesh!!

:blush:Barbara--Bad kitty mom!
I've tried renaming Ginger after I find out she is really a he . I tried Butterscotch, and I kept calling him Gin Gin :LOL: so Ginger or Gin Gin is his name , won't matter when he is 4 months old and gets neutered. ;)

That's happened to me on several occasions too. When they're small it's so hard to tell!

Back
Top Bottom