Every cloud has a silver lining.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It is not just cloudy here, it is downright dark--times have been really tough since 2007--the economy, my mom's health, etc., etc. The lining is that having chickens has really given me a new perspective on life. I got chickens so I could have a ready-source of protein. I didn't know that they would be so entertaining.
I am so glad you have your chickens, CW. They seem to have really given you a new lease on life.

For me it is cake - not eating it. That just gives me more clouds in the way of weight, moods, headaches. But designing, baking, decorating. Now that life has slowed down and I can take my time I am finding this really is my passion. I still love culinary, but cakes rule!

I can't wait until my room is ready and I can just learn and "play" around without a time clock, either for Dad's care or a deadline.

Cloud: my sister visiting my elderly mom on her mission to make life miserable for everyone in which she comes into contact.. Mom would call me daily while sister was on her "powerwalks" to report elderabuse.

Lining: sister left Mom's house today! She has moved on to make Baby Bro's and preggers SIL's lives miserable!

Cloud: my sister visiting my elderly mom on her mission to make life miserable for everyone in which she comes into contact.. Mom would call me daily while sister was on her "powerwalks" to report elderabuse.

Lining: sister left Mom's house today! She has moved on to make Baby Bro's and preggers SIL's lives miserable!
I would have thought that the silver lining was that you got to talk to your mom every day. ;)

When's your turn?

Do you need me to send you a stake?:angel:

PrincessFiona60 said:
Do you need me to send you a stake?:angel:

Yes, please.

Thank goodness she knows better than to visit here. THE most evil person EVER!

Last edited:
taxlady said:
I would have thought that the silver lining was that you got to talk to your mom every day. ;)

When's your turn?

Heh. NEVER!

Mom"s a pita too, we talk almost every day, but she is difficult. Love her to death, though.

Heh. NEVER!

Mom"s a pita too, we talk almost every day, but she is difficult. Love her to death, though.
Well, I'm glad of that, the NEVER!

Mom's have a special talent for being PITAs. Mine sure did. I miss that PITA woman of 15 years ago, when she was just starting to get senile.

Back
Top Bottom