Favorite childhood toy.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chief Longwind Of The North

Certified/Certifiable
What was yours?
Number 1, period! - bicycle
Number 2, bow with arrows
Number 3, slot car track

Best natural rescource, - river tha ran in front of our front yard that seperated Michigan from Ontario. Depth - 35'feet. Width - 3/4 to 1 mile. Great fishing and swimming opportunities.

2nd best natural resource, lots of Upper Peninsual Forest.

Most important assets, freinds and family.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

In chronological order from when I remember lol...

Can you tell I changed it alot? The numbers don't add up. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1. Teenage mutant ninja turtle figurines.. I even had the life sized wall stickers in my bedroom.
3. Popples
4. A doll that did somersaults because her head was really heavy lol
5. Peeing dolls
2. Barbiessssssss!!!
3. Barbie corvette! (I saw an ad on the internet somewhere that was selling a barbie corvette, and it said "Barbie mechanic approved". Cute! lol .. Barbie and Ken would put all their 10 babies in the back of the corvette trunk and ride to the beach (the spare bedroom) LOL
4. Roller skakes.. then roller blades
5. My bike!
6. Playmobile
7. My best friend and I had two eagles.. one was named Josh and I can't remember what mine was called, but we used to role play with them. I was the girl and my friend was the boy lol
9. Pogs
8. what was that thing called.. Step a skip? It went around your ankle and you twirled it around and jumped on it.. No, SKIP IT!!!!!

.... darn right I was an only child! LOL! Spoiled brat.

Last edited:
Wow you are pushing my brain - great question ! I was a tomboy - baseball and mitt- ( playing catch with my Dad), marbles - when I played with my brother(10yrs. older), jump rope, jacks, walking doll, oh- my gun and holster (many westerns on then) :-p !

I had a gun, too, and hated dolls. I think I was the despair of my mother.

Loved my bike, and the vinyl swimming pool in the back yard.
oh good , another one who hated dolls :LOL: I hated them too. I was a tomboy, climbed trees , like cowboy things not cowgirl things.

I had a big toy truck I loved. My daughter now plays with it. I also had a fire truck and when you opened the doors there was a CB radio inside that actually worked. I had many hours of fun with that.

I used to bury my barbie dolls in the dirt in our back yard, with their feet sticking out and their little plastic shoes on! Then I would dig them up and drag them around the yard in the back of my Tonka dump truck!

My mother was convinced I was a boy in a girls body!!!

I loved playing with little trucks and cars in the dirt. I was pretty young then. I also loved my Barbie when I was about 9. But the thing I loved most was my transistor radio, which I secretly put under my pillow so I could keep listening all night. I think I got it when I was 8 or 9.

Barbie and Ken dolls! All the Ken's were renamed David. Until I met Paul all the guys I dated were named David or they were Virgos ( one was both). Paul's a Virgo but not a David. lol... don't pay attention to me. I'm going crazy.

My Commodore 64 lol! I was a video game junky from the beginning. Still play avidly. I'm one of those adult nerds that still play video games. :rolleyes:

My immediate response was my teddy bear. His name was Old Ted and he and I were inseparable. When I slept with him, I used his face as my pillow and, as a result, his nose became flat. When that happened, my daddy would clip the stitches on the center seam, put in more stuffing and sew it back up.

Had Old Ted for many years, when he was replaced with a newer teddy bear that looked almost like him. The new bear's name was New Ted. I have warm, happy feelings when I think of my dear little bears. They were fuzzy beige and rust-colored teddy bears with nice big "googly" eyes. I miss my bears.

Redkitty, I love the image you created of the Barbie dolls with their feet sticking out of the ground! I was a tomboy, too. Climbed trees, played marbles. My dad played catch with me, bought me a great bat and mitt. My parents gave me a Tiny Tears doll one year for Christmas and I traded her to my neighbor girl for a head of cabbage (they made me return the cabbage and retrieve the doll). Then they gave me a Little Lulu doll and I cut her hair off because I thought it would come back thicker and more curly (I think my sister sold me that one!) Dolls were just not a good investment for me....oh, and I loved Tinker Toys.

• My brother's Hot Wheels Cars - we would spend hours playing with them in the dirt and on this tracks.
  • Legos - mostly built garages for the cars
  • The trees in our backyard - made great pirate ship masts, forts, etc.
  • The playhouse that my uncle and dad built my brother and I.
  • 2 pairs of firemen's structure boots and 2 adult raincoats - many a rainy day was spent playing in the rain. Mostly floating sticks and toys in the stream that ran through our 10 acres.
  • Our 3 dogs - they went everywhere my brother and I went.
  • A bag of old clothes that my mom got from a thrift store. It was great fun to dress up us and the dogs
  • The Little House on the Praire series of books - I have read them many times over and I still have them even if they are worn out and raggedy.
  • All the stuffed animals that my grandma made for me.
  • The pillow that Grandma made me one year for Easter. (I still have it)

I have to stop now because thinking about my grandma is making me sad. :(

Back
Top Bottom