Favorite Easter Candy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hershey's chocolate covered marshmallow eggs...and Peeps...and of course, a good, creamy, milk chocolate, solid (not hollow) bunny!

BC

Anything chocolate. Especially bunnies !
I haven't had one in years though
8.gif
Middie, this brought tears to my eyes. Why no chocolate for years? I want to send you some.;)

chocolate chocolate chocolate!
cadbury mini eggs, dove eggs, the kids bunnies.......
oops sorry.

chocolate chocolate chocolate!
cadbury mini eggs, dove eggs, the kids bunnies.......
oops sorry.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Fisher decided last year that the Easter Bunny must come back and take the candy you didn't eat because he thinks you didn't like it. (That's because a lot of it seemed to disappear after he went to bed.:innocent:) Last night, he took his basket to bed with him just to make sure there was no confusion!

Haha, I picked out my own this year-- I was at the mall and I passed a Godiva store and just had to stop. I treated myself to an box of truffles!

Now you're talking!! I looooove Godiva truffles. Ah, and you bought a whole box?! Wanna share?:rolleyes:

Guess chocolate is my candy of choice for Easter. Although I am not a Cadbury fan. Just have never cared for it. To me, it tastes waxy.

Of all chocolate, I've always preferred dark chocolate. I remember, years ago, I always picked out the "dark" chocolate out of the Hershey's miniatures. There were never enough in the bag for me.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Fisher decided last year that the Easter Bunny must come back and take the candy you didn't eat because he thinks you didn't like it. (That's because a lot of it seemed to disappear after he went to bed.:innocent:) Last night, he took his basket to bed with him just to make sure there was no confusion!

:LOL::ROFLMAO:

My kids have figured out why theirs always disappeared and now they sleep with their baskets too! One morning I got told I was a 'bad daddy'!! I was like, who me??:innocent:

Tried blaming DW but that only got me in even more trouble!!:LOL:

So this year, we got our own 'adult' candy, and the kids paid us back in full by sneaking a bunch of it into their baskets!!:ROFLMAO:

Now you're talking!! I looooove Godiva truffles. Ah, and you bought a whole box?! Wanna share?:rolleyes:

Guess chocolate is my candy of choice for Easter. Although I am not a Cadbury fan. Just have never cared for it. To me, it tastes waxy.

Of all chocolate, I've always preferred dark chocolate. I remember, years ago, I always picked out the "dark" chocolate out of the Hershey's miniatures. There were never enough in the bag for me.

Next time, you buy a mixed bag and I will buy a mixed bag. Then, you keep the dark chocolate and send me the rest, and I will send you all the dark chocolate from my bag!:LOL:

I never really cared for the dark chocolate, DW isn't a very big fan of chocolate at all.:ohmy:

Um, errr, that is to say...:blush:

J/k, we got ourselves gourmet jelly beans, robins eggs, peeps, and some Godiva miniatures... next thing I knew half of it was in their baskets.
Course, they gave it away with the big smiles on their faces!:LOL:

Mu oldest didnt really care about missing candy this morning.
Yesterday included visits from BOTH Easter bunny and Tooth Fairy.
Boy he's lucky.
I wonder if they duke it out cuz the EB makes the TF work OT........

Dude, its all about the peeps roasted and melted with a blow torch. I used to do that ALL th time with my friends. Of course we would never eat them, we would just melt them and torture them. MOOHAHA

Better watch out for PAPA, or they will get you for that!!! (People Against Peep Abuse).:LOL:

And don't forget Marge does have a woodshed on DC for just this kind of thing...:-p

Back
Top Bottom