Favorite Easter Candy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anything chocolate. Especially bunnies !
I haven't had one in years though
8.gif

lol.. I told Paul the other day I NEEDED a chocolate bunny. I haven't had one for years either Middie. I've always wanted one of those big solid milk chocolate ones. Maybe, if I'm very good next year I'll get one.

The chocolate bunny... I don't know who made it, it is what ever you got back about 30 years ago. The chocolate tastes different than the regular chocolate that you can get. I loved starting with the ears and I loved the fact that it was hollow, made the chocolate taste better to me.

It's gotta be Peeps for me with those chocolate covered marshmallow eggs a close second. The big bunny didn't leave any this year but that's OK cuz they will be on sale tomorrow!!!!!

Did anybody see BJ Novak on Conan Obrien about a year ago when he was talking about the Cadbury Egg conspiracy? That was pretty funny.

I like Starburst jelly beans. We had a dish of them sitting out overnight last night, and when I got home from work that morning, I scooped out a fingerload and popped them into my mouth. "Gross," I thought, "there's a fragment of Easter grass in my mouth." Then I remembered, we didn't have any Easter grass this year. I fished the interloping particle out to discover...a spider in its death throes. Bleah! My dad mentioned he was checking out the bowl of M&Ms nearby for spiders. I said, "Don't worry, they die in your mouth, not in your hands."

I'm the same guy who, when given a box of green Peeps declared, "Soylent Green is made of Peep...ple!"

The big solid milk chocolate bunnies! ( I am down to the bunnies shoulder right now! Yum!) And I dont know what the other candy I like is caled, but they're different colored (and flavored) eggs, with a hard shell, and kind of a marshmellow texture inside! Soooo good!!

Did anybody see BJ Novak on Conan Obrien about a year ago when he was talking about the Cadbury Egg conspiracy? That was pretty funny.

I like Starburst jelly beans. We had a dish of them sitting out overnight last night, and when I got home from work that morning, I scooped out a fingerload and popped them into my mouth. "Gross," I thought, "there's a fragment of Easter grass in my mouth." Then I remembered, we didn't have any Easter grass this year. I fished the interloping particle out to discover...a spider in its death throes. Bleah! My dad mentioned he was checking out the bowl of M&Ms nearby for spiders. I said, "Don't worry, they die in your mouth, not in your hands."

I'm the same guy who, when given a box of green Peeps declared, "Soylent Green is made of Peep...ple!"
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Haha, I picked out my own this year-- I was at the mall and I passed a Godiva store and just had to stop. I treated myself to an box of truffles!

You guys might enjoy this "Peep Show." :ermm:

washingtonpost.com - nation, world, technology and Washington area news and headlines

(Click on Launch Gallery. )

That was cute. I liked the swimming pool one and the sesame street.

I love Easter candy! It's the best candy of the year.
Cadbury mini eggs (now made in dark chocolate!)
Cadbury cream eggs
Peeps (I like them a little stale)
Robin eggs
Dove dark chocolate eggs
M&M eggs (new, and tasty)
Nestle smartie mini eggs (British and Canadian treats)

Back
Top Bottom