Favorite Movie Quote.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anybody seen Ritchieeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ANybody know why ritchie did boby LUPO??????

"STIX!!! GET HIM STIX!!!"

"GET HIM!!!"

"GO STIX!"

Mylegsbig, I was about to post that one, but you beat me to it.

"I'm gonna keep on coming back here until somebody remembers seeing Richie!!"

-Steven Seagal in Out for Justice.

"You know what, cool breeze? One of these days your wise mouth is gonna get the rest of your body in a whole heap of trouble."

-Man in Out for Justice.

***********Where you from?*********

***Well, i knew you weren't from around here, cause we don't talk like that in brooklyn***

"You like beating up on #@$%^%& women is that it? Huh? Beat up on me, #$%$^&%*

"You were right not to trust me."

-Mel Gibson in Payback.

"He's STILL MY witness. I'll be delighted to let you have him AFTER he testifies tomorrow. The organization, several murders, could do us both a little good."

-Robert Vaughn in Bullitt.

Jesse, Jesse! Do the best you can. But before I let you whip up on Two Sweet, I'LL turn man!!

-Man playing a transexual in Penententiary 2.

"You know, I'm starting to feel a little different. I'm not sure if it's my mood swings or needs composing my will or what. But I want you to tell all the p******* in here to get up on the f****** table. Vinnie. Tell them to get up on the f****** table.

"This doesn't mean that we're gonna be swapping spit in the shower."

-Clint Eastwood in Heartbreak Ridge.

Last edited:
"Did you see the body? Assumptions are the mother of all f***-ups."

Travis Dane, Under Siege 2: Dark Territory

I just love the smart-alecky tone in which Eric Bogosian says that quote to the head mercenary, a few minutes after the head mercenary says it the first time to one of his subordinates.

"You're a dinosaur Callahan, your ideas don't fit today."

-Brad Dillman in Sudden Impact.

"Call D M Brosia at the DA's office, ask him if coffee is psycic."

-Clint Eatwood in Sudden Impact.

"Joe, you're personal battles are gonna cost us the
war. Worry about the test scores.
END OF DISCUSSION, DEBATE IS OVER, YOU WILL WRITE A FORMAL APOLIGY FOR YOUR THOUGHTLESS AND VICIOUS INSULTS TO THE WOMAN OF THE COMMUNITY.!! YOU WILL COW TOW, YOU WILL STEP IN FETCH!!!!

GET USED TO IT, IT'S THE WAY OF THE WORLD!!!! IF YOU'RE SO HOT ON DISIPLINE, THEN G********, START BY ACCEPTING MINE. BECAUSE CONTRARY TO POPULAR OPINION, I'M THE HEAD MAN IN CHARGE!!!!!!!!

-Robert Guiume yelling at Morgan Freeman in Lean On Me.

"We don't want a good principal! We want Mr. Clark!!!!!!!"

-Jermaine Thompson in Lean On Me.

"There's only one boss in this place, and that's me, the HNIC."

-Morgan Reeman in Lean On Me.

Last edited:
"Hello, Clarice."
Anthony Hopkins, Silence of the Lambs

"You've got me? Who's got you?"
Margot Kidder, Superman

"ADRIAN!"
Sylvester Stallone, Rocky

and my all time favorite...

"I think we're gonna' need a bigger boat."
Roy Scheider, Jaws

Last edited:
"You'll go down in history as the man who killed Superman!"

-Robert Vaughn in Superman 3.

"You know, some MF's are always trying to skate uphill."

-Wesley Snipes in Blade.

"When you become as old as me, there really isn't much left to be afraid of."

-Helen Hayes in Airport.

"If the woman upstairs in that house is Mrs Bates, then who is the woman buried out in the cemetary?"

-Man in Psycho.

"Crime here is a disease. I'm the cure."

-Sylvester Stallone in Cobra.

Last edited:
"Are you a prostitute? Gosh, I forgot! I thought I was just doing great with you!"

- Dudley Moore, Arthur

Not a movie, but from an old TV show -- a phrase I use a lot (anybody remember this?) . . . "I KILL me!" - Alf, Alf

There are so many, now that I'm trying to recall them, I can't think of any more. I'm sure I'll come up with one later!:huh:

"I better not catch your a** in LA, ok? Cause I'm gonna get somebody to f*** you up!!! They gonna f************* you up!!!!"

-Janet Jackson in Poetic Justice.

"Ever heard of Elneno? Well this is Elnegro. Come on down here and let me tap that a**."

-Ice Cube in Next Friday.

"Shoot that piece of s***."

-Al Pacino in Scarface.

"That's for f****** with me, you no-business born insecure mother*******!!!!!"

-Rudy Ray Moore in Dolemite.

"Hang this guy up by a hook, you hear? I got some scores to settle. Hang him up by a hook!! They'll cut him a new a******!"

-Man playing Richie in Out For Justice.

Last edited:
Well, it became quite apparent that if your foul creature was born from the sun, it had to be his source for energy. See you in 20."

-Cristopher Reeve in Superman 4.

"He doesn't take care of you because you don't take care of your responsibilities!!!"

-Girl in Lean On Me.

"You boys are on detention, three days each. You will learn to sing the school song on demand, or you'll be suspended."

"Let's compensate for that right now. You're fired!! Get out now!!!"

-Morgan Freeman in Lean On Me.

"This is some sick s***!! It's about to get even sicker!"

-Martin Lawrence and Will Smith in Bad Boys 2.

"N*****, you ain't NEVER got no money. You're always broke!!"

-Bobb'ee J. Thompson in My Baby's Daddy.

Last edited:
"I know that he's your son, and I realize that you both love him. Tell him to turn himself in, because if I find him, you know what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna kill him"

-Steven Seagal in Out For Justice.

"I gather that you still don't have enough to bust up his operation. Why won't someone just pull out a .45 and BANG!, settle it?"

-Bruce Lee in Enter the Dragon.

"Now look here, buddy. Let's get one thing straight right here and now. I own your butt. Now I'm putting you down, keeping you down and you're gonna STAY down until Ganz is locked up. Guess what else? We ain't partners, we ain't brothers and we ain't friends!
And if Ganz gets away, you're gonna be sorry that you ever met me!!!"

-Nick Nolte in 48 Hours.

"Eehh, you see Gunny, it's a question of mind over matter. We no longer mind because you don't matter. You've been voted of of office, babe."

"Why don't you take your butt back to that f****** 1st platoon of yours and uh, don't go away mad, just umm, just go away. Goodbye, Webster."

-Mario Van Peebles in Heartbreak Ridge.

"Mr. Jones, just because we're holding hands, it doesn't mean that we'll be taking warm showers to the wee hours of the morning. You hear me?"

"Sgt., you get that contraband stogie out of my face before I shove it so far up your butt you'll have to set fire to your nose to light it!"

"Should I send back data sir, or is that already factored in?"

"Say, you wouldn't happen to be the one who threw a puppy in a plastic bag out the window of this car the other day, now would you?"

"There's just no tolerance for old timers like yourself who think they know what's better and can have it all their own way. You make a habit of doing that, Gunny You try that with me Gunny, and I'll personally drag your butt in a sling full of mud, you hear me, marine?"

"Sloppiness breeds inefficiency. Your outfit could use some cleaning up, Gunny. Fill out the proper request forms and send it to the chain of command."

-Everett McGill in Heartbreak Ridge.

"The Marines are firghting men, sir. We souldn't be sitting on our sorry butts filling out request forms and waiting for equipment that we should already have."

"That's what I need a babysitter for, dumb butt. If it wasn't for you and puberty, man I'd probably be banging that s*** out right now!

-Bow Wow in All About the Benjamins.

Last edited:
"You should have told me that your name is heroine. Just because your last name is Heroine, it doesn't mean that you can go around selling it."

Man in Harlem Nights.

"They'll never notice what you're wearing, if they're looking at you straight in the eye."

Wedding Date

"why do you wear that stupid bunny suit?"
"why are you wearing that stupid man suit?" --(donnie darko)

from one of the quotiest movies ever:
"that rug really tied the room together, man." --(the big lebowski)

and my all-time fave:
"that's a nice nurse's uniform, guy."
"uh, these are O.R. scrubs."
"OH. ARE they." --(rushmore)

all 3 movies easily in my top 10 of all time, check em out!

James Bond: "You expect me to talk?"

His advasary: "No Mr. Bond, I expect you to die! Haha!!"

-From Goldfinger.

"Count s***!! You're dead, you hear? Dead! When y'all are finished, meet me back at the place. Gonna pay this money, find his girl and turn her out. I'll kill
the mf that leave a bone unbroken in this n*****!!!"

-Malik Carter in Black Belt Jones.

"I trust you."

-Jaden Smith in The Pursuit of Happyness.

"Look here, this is going to be the last time that you run that mechanical a****** in here, you got that? And don't smat-mouth me, or I'll throw you outta here."

-Man playing Darnell in Christine.

"Hey, you wouldn't happen to be using Ma Bell for illegal means now, would you?"

Last edited:
"Joe, put that rock down! Do you hear me? Mind me this instant!!"

-Girl in Mighty Joe Young.

"Kill em' all, let God sort em' out. Must be a tough guy or something, huh?!"

"All right. So if YOU don't mind YOUR f*******
businees, I'll stuff YOU in a f********* bag and I'll throw YOU out the f********* window, how's that?

-Man in Out For Justice.

Last edited:
Curtis Armstrong in Risky Business "Sometimess, you just gotta say What the #@$%&!"

In Lethal Weapon 4:

Mel Gibson - "You have flied lice?" "You have flied lice?"

Kim Chan - "Flied lice? That's fried rice, YOU PLICK!"

Back
Top Bottom