Favorite Shellfish??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your Favorite Shellfish?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i picked oysters. my favorite food is oysters on the half. but sush, lol, that was such a tough question, cause they're all so yummy. good poll.

Its actually multiple choice. Oppppssss.... I should have noted that. My bad. :ermm:

I voted for crawfish. They are like crab AND butter all in one. Its a gift from God I tell ya! :mrgreen:

I actually did notice that it was multiple choice, so I voted for everything except the one about crawling into my own shell :chef:

I cannot decide which kind of shellfish I like best.

Crab, Shrimp, Lobster, followed by the rest:ROFLMAO: Really, I like all types of shellfish..Going to San Francisco is hard for me because I have to choose one over the other unless I get a fishermans stew:LOL:

kadesma

What's that geo thingy? Never heard of that one.:ermm: I haven't met a shellfish that I don't like but I picked crawfish because next to crab they are my favorite!

ironchef said:
A geoduck is another name for the King Clam or Pacific King Clam. It's pronounced "goo-we-duck".

Used in a sentence: The chef used too much honey on the poultry and ended up with a "goo-we-duck":LOL:

Sorry, ironchef, I couldn't resist.

jkath said:
Used in a sentence: The chef used too much honey on the poultry and ended up with a "goo-we-duck":LOL:

Sorry, ironchef, I couldn't resist.
Heavens jkath you can't leave to go work out, your on a roll here:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
kadesma:ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom