February 2006 Newsletter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy R

Site Team
Staff member
I just wanted to let everyone know that the February 2006 Newsletter is out and congratulate PA Baker and the rest of the crew that help put together the info for the newsletter. I know many of our members enjoy getting the newsletters and all the hard work you put into this!

Please post your feedback about the newsletters here so we can keep learning what you like and dont like and continue to be the BEST cooking forum on the internet!!!

Attachments

• February Newsletter.pdf
    89.4 KB · Views: 288
February2006 Newsletter

I don't remember getting the newsletter before - but perhaps I've forgotten. It was great today!!!!

I don't remember signing up for it.. it just started coming to my email box. Perhaps I checked a button some where??

Wonderful, informative and fun..Getting a glimpse of ones neighbors, like visiting accross the backyard fence..Keep it up..Beautiful job

kadesma:)

kimbaby, make sure that in your user cp space, in the edit options, that you have the box checked to receive emails from admin. Maybe that is how to get them.

texasgirl said:
kimbaby, make sure that in your user cp space, in the edit options, that you have the box checked to receive emails from admin. Maybe that is how to get them.

Most likely.

T'was a lighthearted surprise to get the newsletter. I thought it was quite interesting, and well laid out. I look forward to future editions. I do hope that a template format has been created so the effort required to distribute it is minimal by humans. Doesn't matter how much a computer has to do, cause once it's programmed, it's a done deal! :cool:

Whoops! Someone started another topic about the newletter elsewhere, and I posted my thoughts there. Perhaps a merge of the two topics into this one is in order?

It looks like about 25% of the newsletters did not succeed. This is mostly due to bad email addresses in member's profiles but some might be caused by other errors. I am re-running the failed 25% and expect at least 50% of those to go out this time. I will keep retrying over the next week.

In the long run we will have a system to recognize bad emails, mark the accounts and prevent us from using resources to attempt to deliver emails to non-working accounts...

I got my newsletter as well..A job well done asusual..Thanks Andy and all of you involved...You do much for us..

kadesma:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom