Food Promotion!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Z

Head Chef
Harrah's has a promotion going on now through September 9... If you're in their Rewards club and go around to each of their 6 major properties in Las Vegas they'll swipe your card (for the possibility of an instant prize) and stamp a card. When you get 3 stamps they give you a $10 food voucher that you can use at any of their properties' restaurants (there are a lot of them). When you get the remaining 3 stamps they give you another $20 food voucher (for a maximum of $30 a day in food vouchers). My girlfriend and I are both Rewards Club members and when we're able to go to the properties together we can get a total of $60 per day in food vouchers! Since she only works a 4-day work week and I haven't started my new job yet, we can go together 3 times a week and I can go by myself on the other 4 days. It usually only takes just a little over an hour to get 5 stamps from the Strip properties... then it's just a short drive for the 6th. So it doesn't take very long. We currently have about $500 in Harrah's food vouchers! Cool, huh?

Good deal! Do you have a certain amount of time to use the vouchers, then? I know jkath and her hubby were/are headed to Vegas. I hope she knows about it. :)

You can collect the stamps and vouchers through Sept 9 and you can use the vouchers any time from when you first get them through October 9th or 10th.

Back
Top Bottom