For Anthony Bourdain fans..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What is it? A book about beer? I just guess that because of the beer in the corner.
I'm not 21 or in US.

Several people on another list I'm on said they received copies of Nasty Bits today. Maybe the rest of us who ordered one will also receive copies soon. Anyone here get one yet?

I haven't received mine yet and I missed last night's show! I was watching the BLASTED Golden Globes and forgot to switch over to Tony at 10 - grr!

Got my book today and I'm looking forward to reading it. Hope others will get theirs soon. Our whole family loves No Reservations on the travel channel and was delighted when the new season started. We're adventurous eaters here and like Anthony will try almost anything once and twice if we like it.

I just got mine today too and it is even a hardcover, not paperback :)

I never got an email like some others got either, so hopefully everyone will get theirs soon too.

I just picked up yesterday's mail, & my book was in there too. What a nice surprise since I had forgotten all about it!!!! I was also surprised to find it was a nice hardcover edition.

I ordered it for my son in MD and his arrived yesterday. I had forgotten all about it until he called.

He's supposed to send it to me when he's finished. Has anyone seen monkeys flying lately? :LOL:

Hello ronjon55...what is the offer on the free book? Can anyone else receive?

Back
Top Bottom