For the guys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't know, I just picked one up in the Sam's club, it's been working for more that 15 years for me. Though nowadays I only get haircuts with that, as I do not trim my beard anymore.

Last edited:
You could apply that same statement to beards but usually it is desirable to have a trimmed beard because it looks more groomed.
Not sure what you mean by all of the above, but I have not trimmed my beard in about 9 years or so, and am still very desirable, just ask my DW, and I do not mean dishwasher.

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: My dh uses mine to trim his beard! It's actaully a bikini trimmer :blush: It has 5 settings to adjust how close you want to trim.

Also, if you post a message titled "For the guys", you can expect most of us women-folk to peek at it :LOL: It's like telling a kid not to push any buttons on a control panel of sorts. And you know we have input on everything, EVERYTHING :ROFLMAO:

But does that one trim nose and beard hairs?

My DH had a Wilkinson for about 10 years that he liked. Then it died and he went to the pharmacy and just picked up a Remington on sale for $20 or so. He likes it, but wishes it had come with maintenance instructions. It even has a shaver attachment for places you don't want to grow your beard. But, now that I told him about the vacuum option, he wants that.

Okay, I believe I just stepped into the twilight zone...ROFL!!!

Not so delicate...some areas are tidied...not shaved, because the regrowth itches like mad. I will never, ever do that again.

The Remington Lady Trimmer is narrower and easier to maneuver in smaller areas. AND you can use the eyebrow shaper wit out the shield to trim nose hairs and those ear hairs...

Not sure what you mean by all of the above, but I have not trimmed my beard in about 9 years or so, and am still very desirable, just ask my DW, and I do not mean dishwasher.

I was referring to the general population, I happen to prefer the rugged look ;)

it's called manscaping.

I was waiting for someone to drop that term! And there it is :mrgreen:

Okay, I believe I just stepped into the twilight zone...ROFL!!!

Not so delicate...some areas are tidied...not shaved, because the regrowth itches like mad. I will never, ever do that again.

Ditto to that sista!! Never again. Quite possibly the worst 2 weeks of my life :LOL:

Hilarious thread, guys!:LOL:

Our chiming ladies convince me that a pair of scissors is far too dangerous, and something with a motor in it is preferred.

Back when I had a goatee, I used a Panasonic ER389. Superbly designed, travels well (no base station), variable length up to size 6. Battery is NiCad, so eventually (maybe five years) it will die. No question, I bought another.

Back
Top Bottom