For the ladies or men

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
Crossing fingers that this works

If you want someone who will bring you the paper without first tearing it apart to remove the sports section

Buy a dog
img_253219_0_2eb5789231b469e2ceeaf9b980a77822.jpg

If you want someone willing to make a fool of himself simply over the joy of seeing you
Buy a dog.
img_253219_1_45ad29d56b34bb7035a235d5c4acd436.jpg

If you want someone who will eat whatever you put in front of him and never says its not quite as good as his mother made it
Buy a dog.
img_253219_2_70810b519584d510ee572a4aaccdef23.jpg

If you want someone always willing to go out, at any hour, for as long and wherever you want
Buy a dog.
img_253219_3_331a0a7130a61d9a2260c40aa0fe0d87.jpg

If you want someone who will never touch the remote, doesn't care about football, and can sit next to you as you watch romantic movies
Buy a dog.
img_253219_4_c189aab3fcd4f4b77b10225999a5197b.jpg

If you want someone who is content to get up on your bed just to warm your feet and whom you can push off if he snores
Buy a dog.
img_253219_5_eaf0290dbbe8b25d6794c4c4b1803eac.jpg

If you want someone who never criticizes what you do, doesn't care if you are pretty or ugly, fat or thin, young or old, who acts as if every word you say is especially worthy of listening to, and loves you unconditionally, perpetually
Buy a dog.
img_253219_6_dcd38fe629b6c5b6d331652aa12f7247.jpg

But, on the other hand, If you want someone who will never come when you call, ignores you totally when you come home, leaves hair all over the place, walks all over you, runs around all night and only comes home to eat and sleep, and acts as if your entire existence is solely to ensure his happiness...

Then.................

Buy a cat
img_253219_7_3190b753cbf456d6a6437bcb59b8f8e9.jpg

(You thought I was talking about a man didn't you?)

Well...... the dog stuff is accurate. But my cats are very loving. Cat any day! :)

Cats are clean..... you dont have to take them for walks.... they dont bark.... they eat less.... they are clean.... they are cute and it only costs about $15 a month to feed them. Plus they are apartment friendly. :rolleyes:

That is so clever!!
We have a cat and a dog and the difference between their attitudes is amazing! The cat is gorgeous and very loving but on her terms whereas the dog is so desperate for attention all the time.

I Love Animals!

I liked it. The pictures when really cute. I love animals, including dogs and cats. Now if I wasn't allergic to cat's and thier liter, I might just own them again. They are so cute and cuddly.

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Well...... the dog stuff is accurate. But my cats are very loving. Cat any day! :)

Cats are clean..... you dont have to take them for walks.... they dont bark.... they eat less.... they are clean.... they are cute and it only costs about $15 a month to feed them. Plus they are apartment friendly. :rolleyes:

Sushi, I know that cat's aren't bad. It was just for fun!!:)
Most cat's do have a take you or leave you attitude though. They are very funny animals. I had one when I was growing up that was just nuts but very loveable.

that's what I love about cats - they do what they want and not what their owner wants... would love to have a cat again....

I have both two cats and a dog, and while I think that's a cute joke, it's really not at all accurate about many cats. I'm sure it was written by a dog person. Granted, I have an older cat now who is affectionate on his own schedule, but all three of them greet me goofily when I arrive home after work, none of them bring me the paper, all of them sit with me, on me, walk over me, etc. when I watch that romantic movie, and best of all none of them ever judge me or care how I look. Oh, and the hair part...that's almost exclusively the cats. I give credit where credit is due.

BC

Back
Top Bottom