For the love of Animals...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sweet, Kay! My heart belongs to Beagle Freedom Project. They rescue beagles who would otherwise be put down after suffering through medical, cosmetic, and food additive testings, and give them loving homes. The beagles are bred for testing, and have never felt grass under their feet having spent their whole lives in cages. They've rescued beagles from testing facilities from Spain, Las Vegas, and many other places. They also rescue and rehome test subject bunnies and cats.

Last edited:
Sweet, Kay! My heart belongs to Beagle Freedom Project. They rescue beagles who would otherwise be put down after suffering through medical, cosmetic, and food additive testings, and give them loving homes. The beagles are bred for testing, and have never felt grass under their feet having spent their whole lives in cages. They've rescued beagles from testing facilities from Spain, Las Vegas, and many other places. They also rescue and rehome test subject bunnies and cats.

Well, there's another heart melting video Dawg!
https://www.youtube.com/user/BeagleFreedomProject

and thanks for your fabulous contribution also Creative!

Last edited:
Lovely video, creative. I have had the luck of swimming with whale sharks, twice. Magnificent animals.

Did anyone else see the Petco commercial where the family forgot to give their retriever a Christmas gift? The dad hemmed and hummed around and then said the dog's gift was the pogo stick. His wife said she didn't think that was a good idea, but then you see the dog in the background boinging around on his pogo stick with the little kid running after him! Funniest commercial ever!

Aha! Found it!

http://www.tvcommercialspots.com/re...resents-this-christmas-petco-happyholidays-t/

Last edited:
Reason # 454 why I don't allow the little girls out at night, besides it's winter.

I looked out the dining room window last night. There in the dark was a black and white kitty meandering up the sidewalk towards the house. As it got closer and my eyes adjusted-- well you already know what this "kitty" was-- Yes! a skunk. In the city. Agggh.

Whaaa..I can't get your video to work Dawg!

LP, that's one of my favorites too! The owner sure loves his wonderful dog, and he sure controlled those sheep as everybody needs a little help now and then.

Hahahahaha :ROFLMAO: Priceless Dawg!!

By the way...if I had been that kid, I'd be plenty PO'd that the dog got the Pogo Stick! At about his age, my favorite Christmas gift of all time was my Pogo Stick.:bounce:

I thought it was photoshopped, Kay, but apparently Archie did all of his own stuntwork!

I've really been enjoying watching these videos! I'll try to find some tomorrow - if I go to youtube now I'll be stuck there the rest of the evening. :LOL:

If we can lump birds into the animals category, I had to stop while backing out of my driveway this morning so a parade of quail could stroll by. :wub:

A friend who lives in Mexico recently had a cockatiel adopt her. It just flew in their yard and settled on her husband's head. She couldn't resist keeping it, obviously it's someone's escapee pet.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom