Free Credit Report

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IcyMist

Sous Chef
For those that might have missed the news, starting Wednesday you can obtain a free credit report (I think one time for the year) online. The following are 3 places that will be free BUT they said that at first they may be extremely busy so waiting a short time may be best or going online early early in the morning. All you are suppose to have to do is go there and request a free credit report.

www.equifax.com
www.experian.com
www.transunion.com

Hmmm... when I worked for an insurance agency I used to run credit reports on my friends and surprise them with it... oddly enough I was never fired, I got layed off when the work dried up.

Oops sorry guys I didn't hear that part of the news story. I thought it was throughout the U.S. Doesn't seem right that they don't have it for everybody at the same time.

They had a phone number for this quite awhile ago. I didn't learn anything I didn't already know.
Where we had accounts inc. bank accounts and the history of all bills being paid on time. If you want a number for how you were rated, you have to pay for it.
I thought it was a waste of time.

Thanks for the website. I checked mine tonight and printed them out. Sheesh, the report from Equifax was 23 pages long, the one from TransUnion was 9 pages, and the one from Experian was 17 pages.:) Barbara

Yep! But what they don't know is that I have paid off one of the medical things that they say I never paid. I'm going to have to look into that.

:) Barbara

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom