Free desktop world clocks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GotGarlic

Chef Extraordinaire
Hi, all. Since we have members from all over the world, and in the Americas we frequently wake up to read about what our Australian friends have already eaten for dinner, I thought it would be fun to keep on my desktop these little clocks: Qlock

It's a free download (scroll down below the paid ones). When you install it, it creates four clocks, which you can then customize. You can put as many as you want on your desktop, change colors, include any cities you want (even add to the included list), change from 12 to 24-hour format, etc.

I used this for years at work because I was on a mailing list for website designers and developers who were also located all over the world.

btw, Kylie, what time zone are you in? Australia has three ;)

I'm going to have to try this. When I worked in the military, I always knew GMT. Now I haven't a clue! I now know my family is an hour ahead, one friend is an hour behind, and another friend and the rest of my relatives 2 hours. But I once knew exactly what day and time it was in Europe and in Asia (crossing the date line). Duh!

Back
Top Bottom