Free VPN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wan

Cook
Hello. I am just wondering if there is any good free VPN that people can recommend to me. I don't watch movies online, the most I do is listen to songs on youtube. I also browse the internet and post on forums, but it's all text-based 98% of the time.

Need a good free VPN recommendation. I signed up at proton VPN but couldn't figure out how to get the free version.

Also, I need to know what VPN does and doesn't do. I am not trying to hide my online activities.

Thanks.

The free browser, Opera, comes with VPN.

A VPN is an extra layer of security. It encrypts the data going between your computer and the website. This will make it harder for anyone to snoop on what you are sending and receiving. It will hide your IP number. It will let you use an IP number in a different location. This will let you access some websites that are usually only accessible to people who live in that country.

Epic privacy browser has built in vpn and I use it sometimes. However it will always tell you that your Chrome browser should be upgraded as the Epic browser is built on Chrome. Just ignore that and keep using. Light weight compared to Opera, but the default search engine should be changed to google or something.

For a free VPN, you might want to try Windscribe. It offers a generous free plan with up to 10GB of data per month, which should be plenty for your usage. To use ProtonVPN's free version, you need to download their app and create an account. The free version has limitations but should be enough for basic browsing and streaming. A VPN encrypts your internet connection, making it more secure and private. It can hide your IP address, which helps protect your identity online. As for proxy solutions, you might want to check out this Market-Leading Proxy Solution from http://pyproxy.com/?utm-source=crd&utm-keyword=?s1111 for more options and information.

I use proton and privado
I don't use them often though, basically just if I am blocked from watching something because I am in the wrong continent

I have Nord VPN on my devices. It isn't free, but it's not too expensive, either.

CD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom