Fri The 13th DC withdrawal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GB

Chief Eating Officer
Usually I have better than average luck on Fri the 13th. Not this time though. I was having serious DC withdrawal. I have been home sick the past two days and today would have been a great day to just hang out here. Well I am glad we are back up and running at least. :)

My guess is something with the server. I finally found Andy R's email address and when I wrote to him he was working on the problem. The site was back up a few minutes after that.

Maidrite did it. He was the last poster about 12:48 AM :LOL: He Karmalized us :ROFLMAO:

mish said:
Maidrite did it. He was the last poster about 12:48 AM :LOL: He Karmalized us :ROFLMAO:
BWA-HA-HA-HA, SORRY AHEAD OF TIME ABOUT TALKING POLITICS GB !! NO FILABUSTERS HERE ! :cool:
I TOLD YOU ALL YOU SHOULD HAVE VOTED ME "KING MAIDRITE" ! :chef:

:mrgreen:

OK NOT REALLY JUST MESSING WITH YOU ALL, BUT IF ELECTED I'LL Take it, I NEED A JOB !
OK ONE LAST THING HOW MUCH DOES IT PAY ? :wacko:

pay is great! lots of friendship, love, laughter, giggles and all the recipes you could ever want.

:glare: hee hee hee..... about TIME someone gets the woodshed besides me! :shifty: Go get em Dove!!! im SOOOOOOOO happy we saved your woodshed in the back of the B&B next to the garden. :D Heres the key Dove. We had to put a lock on it. I cant tell you why. :glare:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom