Fried Chicken

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The nearest KFC is 10 miles away... too far of a drive this late at night... sigh. lol

Well, it's either a subliminal message, or a fortune teller... cuz it's what's for dinner tomorrow :rolleyes: Can't wait, yum yum

After the trouble we had with the "authorities" the last time, I strongly recommend we empty it first, this time.

Andy M. said:
After the trouble we had with the "authorities" the last time, I strongly recommend we empty it first, this time.

Whew - good thinkin'!!!!!!!!!! I doubt we could get that much bail money together this time! Poor Andy R - had to spend a few nights in the pokey as it was.

pds - Any particular flavor (geez, what we go through to make you guys happy :rolleyes: )

Andy M., Annnndy M. - ANDY M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Put that chili pepper jello down - get that evil grin off your face :ohmy:

Omigawd! I ate 10 pieces and didn't gain a pound. Thank you Nicholas. Finally a diet I can rely on! You rock!!:clap: :chicken: :clap:

Oh, please, please (management) don't get rid of this thread!!!!! This is the most I've eaten and enjoyed and not have had to suffer any consequences for in years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could I have another thigh?

Do you know that some people have been known to use crisco to make their skin supple? So, go ahead and toss me in a crisco can....:ohmy: As for jello, I much prefer the citrus flavours to the red flavours, so, consider this one vote for lime jello.

Lou is a lawyer, and he will surely get us all out of the pokey if we agree to pay him in fried chicken and mashed potatoes.

Now it may be time to yank it--we'll never know when there is something "real" in it.

Back
Top Bottom