Friends' bands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LT72884

Head Chef
Here are some of my friends bands. If you like them or know of any one who would like them. please spread the word.

The first band is Meg and Dia. I grew up with the bass player and then later on meet his friend who is the guitarist. We jamed together alot and taught each other alot about music.

Here is there music video

YouTube - MEG & DIA - "Monster"

This second band is friends with Meg and Dia. So i like to spread the word.

they are called Ivy League. They are awesome. There music video is a bunch of homeless people here in slat lake dancing and playing music.

YouTube - Hold On

The third band is Jager town (like Chuck Jager the first dude to break sound barrier )

my friend is the guitarist, banjo and mandolin . he is the new guitarist for Collin Ray also. so he is doing very well. So if you know any one who likes this music let them know.. I told my friends i would try and push and get the music out

Jagertown - Country Rock 'n' Roll - Utah Music

:) Watched Jager Town so far. Are these guys for real? Pretty cool they looked like they were having a great time. You just never really know what talent a homeless person has some of them are geniuses which one would never know just by looking at them.

Since you live in SLC have you checked out "Two and a half white guys"? Two And A Half White Guys : Home

Really good Scaw bandand we have loved seeing them live!

I have never heard of them. Scaw is cool but i have to be in the mood. Actually thats a lie. It depends on the band for me. Scaw can be awesome if the band knows what they are doing, unlike high school scaw bands. LOL

:) Watched Jager Town so far. Are these guys for real? Pretty cool they looked like they were having a great time. You just never really know what talent a homeless person has some of them are geniuses which one would never know just by looking at them.
the homeless guys are real but the song of course is played by my friends band. lol.

Back
Top Bottom