Giada Gives Birth to Baby Girl!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i heard the baby was born already knowing how to swim and feed herself.

j/k.

i'm with pacanis on this one. it's nice, but since i don't know them...

Let YOU have a baby and see what people think when YOU have a baby. Having a baby is one of the most beautiful things in the world!

I never had any kids, but I know that if I did, or if I adopted one, like the little boy whom I tutor at school, I think it would be such a joy and I'd do EVERYTHING in my power to care for him or her. I'd make sure that they have the best there is to offer and give the best love and guidance. And I'd be the happiest one on earth!

How I long to have a child - even to be a father figure to one!!

Last edited:
Let YOU have a baby and see what people think when YOU have a baby. Having a baby is one of the most beautiful things in the world!
I may be wrong, but it looked like this was directed to Buckytom. Actually, BT has one of the most beautiful little boys I have ever seen, and BT is head-over-heels in love with that little guy.

:)Barbara

Last edited:
Aw! That's how big my first baby was! He was just the size of a football (and his dad always held him like one).

I may be wrong, but it looked like this was directed to Buckytom. Actually, BT has one of the most beautiful little boys I have ever seen, and BT is head-over-heels in love with that little guy.

:)Barbara

Sorry. Didn't know that he already has children.

But still, then he must know that having children IS one of the most beautiful things in the world.:)

Sorry. Didn't know that he already has children.

But still, then he must know that having children IS one of the most beautiful things in the world. :)

He does. He was just saying that it's hard to get real excited about the birth of a baby to people he doesn't know. I think that's a reasonable position. In fact, I share it.

I agree with Bucky and GotGarlic. Sure it is wonderful that she had a baby, but it is no more wonderful for me than any of the other thousands of others who have had babies the same day. If I knew her personally then I would be very excited for her, but I don't so I could really care less.

My SIL is in the hospital right this minute having one... are you excited about it?
Actually, I'm not either. People have them every day. Not that I don't hope the best for her, and I do love the little dude to pieces already, but really, it's hard to be all goofy happy about it.

My SIL is in the hospital right this minute having one... are you excited about it?
Actually, I'm not either. People have them every day. Not that I don't hope the best for her, and I do love the little dude to pieces already, but really, it's hard to be all goofy happy about it.

Well I'm obviously not the father of your new niece/nephew either, but I feel closer ties with you than Giada.
So yeah, I'm a little excited about it.
Congratulations Auntie Suzi :clap:

If I knew her personally then I would be very excited for her, but I don't so I could really care less.

You probably meant that you COULDN'T care less, right, GB?

Sorry, it's a pet peeve.

Lee

Back
Top Bottom