Giada Gives Birth to Baby Girl!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Corey123

Washing Up
TV celebrity chef Giada DeLorentis who has her cooking show Everyday Italian on the FN, has given birth to a baby girl Saturday in Los Angeles!

The infant weighed in at 5-1/2lbs. Can't remember the name though. It's a long one. But Giada and child are doing fine.

Last edited:
Well, congratulations to her - and that's a small baby! My son weighed in at 5 lbs. 8 oz. and I had to wrap him in two blankets just to hold him!

Last edited:
Wanna bet that when she gets older, that she might follow in her mom's footsteps and become a chef herself?

She'll have a very good teacher to guide her. Haha!!:chef:

Last edited:
There must be something to that Everyday Italian. (There's a joke in there somewhere :ermm:)

My husband is horrible....
when I told him she was having a baby (he thinks she has a HUGE head on a teeny body)
he asked how the heck she was gonna push it out.......
sorry it's not me its him!
I like her, she's so cute!

Oh. So she was born slightly ahead of her time to come.

Must have been smelling all that good food that her mom cooks!

Yeah, Giada IS small, but she has beauty & brains, and she didn't get to where she is, just flapping turkeys, as Emeril will often say!

I DO have her show on DVD. Was going to get Alton Brown's but chose hers insted. Hers, Ray-Ray's and Paula's. Three queens of cuisine.

Last edited:
That's gonna be a beautiful child. I don't think you can have a family with more talented genes lol. Best wishes to them.

Frankly, since I'm not the father, I'm having a hard time getting all excited about this news..... :huh:
:LOL:

really, truely, Mr. I answer to no-one about dinner, would you be exited about this news if you WERE the father?????

I'm sure she is a regular member here (you never know!), so Congratulations on your new baby Giada!
...My son weighed in at 5 lbs. 8 oz...
LOL Just flip that for my daughter's weight. Nancy weighed 8 lbs. 5 oz. I was lucky she wasn't bigger--my mom weighed 10 pounds at birth. :ohmy:

:)Barbara

My last one was 6 pounds and dropped to 5lb 5 oz.... that was scary.
The boys were both 7-3.
I suppose I was pretty lucky!

Well, I'm pretty certain that mom will want daughter to be a chef as well.

Mom's usually want their daughters or sons to be happy and to pick a profession that does just that - - - whether it follows in their footsteps or not. :cool:

I can assure you the first thing she wants her daughter to be is asleep all night! :LOL:

True, but I could just picture her in her preteen years wanting to help mom in the kitchen.

Most parents, especially dads, want their kids to follow in THEIR footsteps. It happened with Tiger Woods' dad, Tiger himself and now with his own son.

Kids usually go; "Mom or Dad, when I grow up, I wanna be just like you!". But we'll see what happens when she reaches about 7 or 8.

That's peachy, I have 4 kids, two boys, two girls...Wanna guess which ones are just like dear old mum?:LOL:

kadesma

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom