Give Up, We're Surrounded!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I find it comforting to know there is a restroom at least 145 miles away from me at anytime...much closer than rest stops.
LOL!!! DH is a bus driver. These are accessibility buses (for people like me who have trouble with regular transit) so he isn't going in circles but have regular stops daily and/or weekly). He has mapped out every restroom in his route area and whether or not he has to buy something to use it! Mickey D's has become his french fry stop, Tim Horton's his tea stop, The gas stations are coke stops, etc. I keep telling him they just give him the need to stop more :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

LOL!!! DH is a bus driver. These are accessibility buses (for people like me who have trouble with regular transit) so he isn't going in circles but have regular stops daily and/or weekly). He has mapped out every restroom in his route area and whether or not he has to buy something to use it! Mickey D's has become his french fry stop, Tim Horton's his tea stop, The gas stations are coke stops, etc. I keep telling him they just give him the need to stop more :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Mom is really good at finding bathrooms...she knows every place to stop from their place to mine.

When I worked as a tour manager on bus tours, I knew where every restroom was between Montreal and NB that could accommodate 15-20 women so they could be back on the bus in 20 minutes...only needed the men's restroom big enough to accommodate 5-7 men during the same time period...go figure. Never did think to count the number of trees at these stops. :LOL:

McDonalds was the first job I had back in the day! I really don't eat there much, but I love fountain drinks and have been known to stop at the drive through for one on occasion. Every once in a while when my grandsons are with me I will go there for lunch with them. They like to play on their playground too!

Back
Top Bottom