Glad To Be Back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Loprraine

Executive Chef
It's good to be back, even if only for awhile. As some of you may remember, I'm moving to VA the end of December. It's very hectic winding down at work ( I have 21 more work wakeups), and trying to sort out the house. It will take me awhile to read what everyone is up to. It feels good to have some spare time to be back on the boards. Now if Luckytrim can just give us some easy questions on the daily trivia.....:LOL:

It's good to be back, even if only for awhile. As some of you may remember, I'm moving to VA the end of December. It's very hectic winding down at work ( I have 21 more work wakeups), and trying to sort out the house. It will take me awhile to read what everyone is up to. It feels good to have some spare time to be back on the boards. Now if Luckytrim can just give us some easy questions on the daily trivia.....:LOL:
:) Welcome back:)

Loprraine, I truly have missed you. Glad you are here and will take any time you can give us. So, why are you defecting to the south? :LOL:

Good to see you...I've missed you...Hope everything goes well and we get to see more of you soon
kadesma:)

Loprraine, I truly have missed you. Glad you are here and will take any time you can give us. So, why are you defecting to the south? :LOL:

heheheheh she got a great new job as dish dog at a country inn outside Charlottesville, VA.... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

seriously, Lolly, I don't envy all the packing. Are you keeping your house in Toronto?

Thanks all! It's good to be back.

why are you defecting to the south? :LOL:

The weather's nicer in VA. :-p And, as a close second,it will be nice to see my husband every day rather than talking to him on the phone.:)

I haven't even started packing, I'm still going through the house and getting rid of whatever I can. I'm finding out that we have lots of duplicate cookbooks, so I'm trying to find them a good home. Not as easy as it seems. I really need to get rid of some china and crystal.

You know LT is all about the tough questions!
It's what keeps me from thinking I know everything!:LOL:

Only 21 more work wakeups! Not that I'm counting.

Uncle Bob, he's stocking up the catfish for me! And, he says I need to learn how to make proper gumbo. (He probably just wants me to stand for ages and stir the roux). :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom