Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There are certain peoppe who form the foundation blocks of any community. We are fortunate to have several oin DC. I won't name names because there are too many. But BT was a capstone, and could support us all with his sly wit, and general knowledge. Ad as I said, he was a good friend. I hope he, and his family are doing well in these challenging times.

As for the rest of you foundation stones, no slacking off. We don'gt want to become the Leaning Tower of Pizza, or is that the leaning tower of Croquembouche:LOL:?

Seeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

I'm getting a bit concerned about Uncle Bob. Anyone hear from him? He did drop by just before last Christmas, but he never did stop by his birthday greeting thread - which he's done regular-like over the years. I sure hope he and his little Brown-Eyed Girl are doing fine.

She's BAACK!!!

Kayelle just calculated that since she got back from her isolation, she posted 63 posts since April 27!!. That averages 9 posts a day! I know you are all glad to see her back, I am thrilled as she has come back with a vengeance.
She calls it diarrhea of the keyboard, and I offered to rub Imodium on the keyboard for her:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Kayelle just calculated that since she got back from her isolation, she posted 63 posts since April 27!!. That averages 9 posts a day! I know you are all glad to see her back, I am thrilled as she has come back with a vengeance.
She calls it diarrhea of the keyboard, and i offered to rub Imodium on the keyboard for her:rolleyes:

ROFL!!! Glad she's feeling better.

She calls it diarrhea of the keyboard, and I offered to rub Imodium on the keyboard for her:rolleyes:

I'm very glad she has come back!!

Kayelle just calculated that since she got back from her isolation, she posted 63 posts since April 27!!. That averages 9 posts a day! I know you are all glad to see her back, I am thrilled as she has come back with a vengeance...
I'm so happy for both Kayelle and you that's she's back to being Kayelle. Glad she's got her mojo back!

You guys are the best!! :flowers:

I was really hoping to see our Cheryl when I returned but I see she hasn't posted since April 14th. I sure hope she's not in the shape I was, and that she's just busy. I sent her a PM today so we'll see. We miss you Cheryl

I was really hoping to see our Cheryl when I returned but I see she hasn't posted since April 14th. I sure hope she's not in the shape I was, and that she's just busy. I sent her a PM today so we'll see. We miss you Cheryl
We definitely miss you, Cheryl! I hope you'll come back soon [emoji813]

Yup, miss ya Cheryl!

And K-L and SC, so nice to have you guys back in the fold! :flowers:

K-L an SC, after all the prayers, and warm thoughts sent my way, and because you two are such gracious and great people, I too must say welcome back.

You know who else I miss; Audio and Crewsk. I'd also like to see more of Uncle Bob too.

Seeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North.

Last edited:
You are a true sweetheart Chief, thank you.

I was recently just thinking of Babetoo and Zhizara. In fact, I tried to track down Babetoo, which caused me to become reacquainted with DaveMD, who thankfully has come back to us after more than 4 years. I'm so glad about that. After personally connecting with him once more, he's one great guy. Sadly, he didn't have any information about Babetoo.

Last edited:
Ya know. we could start a sticky threas with the names of members who are no longer on DC, sort of an honors list. We might call it - Great Memories, or something like that.

Seeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Back
Top Bottom