Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Patty, you are now a bona fide member of the "Zipper Club." The one qualification to join is open heart surgery and survive. It will take you at least six months to get back all your strength. And don't be surprised when you hit that "Three O'Clock Wall." Give in to it and take a nap and rest.

Congradulations on your recovery and welcome to the "Club." :clap::clap::clap:

Wow, so many people with so much going on. Patty, I'm glad you survived and are recovering. I hop you continue to recover. LP, I hope things get better for your dad and I hope the pain clinic and tests are able to help you.

Wow, so many people with so much going on. Patty, I'm glad you survived and are recovering. I hop you continue to recover. LP, I hope things get better for your dad and I hope the pain clinic and tests are able to help you.

Thanks, PAG! We are mostly worried for Dad. He seems to be getting worse in a place where he is supposed to be getting better. My sister and I talked tonight and I am going to arrange for a meeting with the care coordinator, doctor and other staff and the two of us. His blood sugar was 21 and all the doctor said when called was to have him not eat. When Dad doesn't eat, his blood sugar plummets. That's what sent him to the hospital this time.

Patty, I just want to say you are a very strong woman to come through this as you have. But as others have said, take care of yourself and if you are tired, rest. It will take awhile, but you are definitely a survivor!

I bet a visit with Teddy Bear would calm me down...:angel:

He thinks he is a circus dog. When he does his thing outside, he walks on his front legs. And in the house he walks around on his hind legs. I think we forgot to tell him he is a dog. He is a very little bizarre dog. :wacko:

is anybody else missing hearing from some of our dc regulars lately?

okay, now i'm really getting concerned. it has been three weeks since we've heard from timothy--timothy, who is in the habit of logging a dozen posts here every day.

if there is anyone who corresponds with tim offsite, please at least let us know that he is physically okay. thank you.

I haven't seen pacanis for a while. His last post was on the 13th of the month. I sent him a PM yesterday and have not received a response yet.

I PMed a while ago and he replied. Nothing wrong, just really busy all of a sudden. He'll be back when things quiet down.

Ah, Pac. I, too, had contacted him awhile ago, and all was well.

:LOL: we are just the sweetest bunch of stalkers here on DC, aren't we?

I can't imagine a better family!

:LOL: we are just the sweetest bunch of stalkers here on DC, aren't we?

I can't imagine a better family!

I can't either, DL. And I for one didn't mind being stalked during my "break". It reminded me that this is where I should have been all along! :)

I can't either, DL. And I for one didn't mind being stalked during my "break". It reminded me that this is where I should have been all along! :)
Is it stalking or good ol' neighborly concern? I bet if a DCer's barn burnt down, there would be one heck of a barn raising and GREAT food! And, LP, so glad you came back. Missed your posts and speaking strictly for myself, I'm glad you're back and that being back is giving you some support during this difficult time in your life. Hugs!

if snip drops by we might get a two-for-one here. i think they exchange emails. but i hope some news comes soon. dreadful thoughts spring unbidden into my head sometimes, and won't leave until i get some kind of aok....

Back
Top Bottom