Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I want to know what the residents of Boston did to deserve this!!! It's unbelieveable! You certainly have my sympathy.

Carol, I stopped looking out the window. Unfortunately, our mailboxes are right in front of the full glass door at the front of the house. The snow goes right up to the roof of the community room and the windows are completely in snow. It has now become depressing. I can not remember a winter like this. Not even the blizzard in '78 was this bad. And I worked through that for the Police Department. Our main street has been plowed, but bus service is still minimal at best. The bus is supposed to leave Orient Heights station on the hour every thirty minutes. It is supposed to arrive at our street seven minutes later. Good luck with that if it comes in 20 or even 30 minutes.

I need to go make some bread and take out my frustration with the kneading. :angel:

Hi everyone, I'm back, at least for a while. I didn't get the laptop fixed yet, but it's back in the living with a separate monitor. Makes it much more comfortable to post. It's just plain too cold to spend much time in my basement office.

Hi everyone, I'm back, at least for a while. I didn't get the laptop fixed yet, but it's back in the living with a separate monitor. Makes it much more comfortable to post. It's just plain too cold to spend much time in my basement office.

Glad to have you back. Isn't your tax season coming up also? :angel:

Taxy!!!! We missed you! :mwah: :wub:

Welcome back!!!!

Well THIS is a happy sight, taxy! We don't care how you jury-rig up a system to get here to DC, we're just glad to see you. Hope this works out fine for you for a long time, or at least until your laptop is back to working.

Glad to have you back. Isn't your tax season coming up also? :angel:
Thanks Addie. Yes, tax season has sort of started. I'm trying to cut back. I have already asked some clients to find someone else. I will be teaching the clients with the easy returns how to do their own taxes online.

So good to see you! You've been missed.

I'm going to San Francisco this week-end to celebrate the year of the ram. Friday and Monday are travel days. I will be back on Tuesday.

Sorry I missed the triumphant return of such a grand woman as yourself. So here's a belated, but sincere and delighted - Welcome back.

And Sir-Loin, have a great time. I won't throw in any corny cliche's. Just, have a great time.

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Does anyone know about Got Garlic? She hasn't posted in more than a month. I've emailed her a couple of times with no response. I know her health is poor, and I sure hope she's ok. Anyone know?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom