Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Welcome back, Kay and Steve! I too am looking forward to the travelogue! :flowers::wub:

So well worth waiting for. A year or so ago, I sat here at the computer and started with page one. Forget doing housework, dishes, etc. Their travel log had me hooked. So well written.

Just before she mentioned going on this trip, I was wondering if there would ever be another trip for them. It like reading a book by your favorite author and waiting for the sequel to be printed.

We're back home from our Alaska cruise and the short story is that it was WONDERFUL with perfect sunshine weather even so early in the Spring.

The long story with lots of pictures will be posted here in a few days, as even though it can't be added to our travel website, SC wanted to continue our trip stories for the special people in our lives..and naturally that includes all our DC friends.
Anyway, it's always good to get home safe, sound and happy. Once again, my signature says it all....:wub:

YAY!!!
So glad you had a good time and can't wait to hear about it!

I am not going around for a short while. This afternoon at one o'clock I found my son Pirate dead on the floor in his bedroom, He died of a heart attack. This is the second child I have lost.

Back
Top Bottom