Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mahalo, thank you PF and Bliss for posting.
My heart is so heavy.
Something inside of me as well CG, was telling me
that it wasn't right with Addie.
I will miss her wit and charm here on DC.
Now she is no longer in any pain nor is she suffering,
but at peace, with two of her children looking after her.
A hui hou Addie, until we meet

I've been wondering what's up with a couple of our regulars. JustJoel had been coming around regularly, but not since 7-12. I thought that his birthday thread would have lured him out, but nada. Same with Uncle Bob. He's a man of few words, but he usually checks in letting us know that he enjoyed his birthday cake - chocolate, of course. His birthday thread has gone ignored by him, too. So where are you two guys? :ermm: Ollie Ollie Oxen Free!

I'm a little less concerned with CWS. After all, one of her last posts was about her Dad giving her the cottage at LOW. I wouldn't be surprised if she's holed up out there living the sweet life.

I was concerned about Mad Cook, too, but I did notice that she posted a couple of comments recently. Glad to know she's OK.

Funny you should mention, I too was wondering about Mad Cook just today. She doesn't take private messages. She posted today. Her ears must have been burning.

I've been wondering what's up with a couple of our regulars. JustJoel had been coming around regularly, but not since 7-12. I thought that his birthday thread would have lured him out, but nada. Same with Uncle Bob. He's a man of few words, but he usually checks in letting us know that he enjoyed his birthday cake - chocolate, of course. His birthday thread has gone ignored by him, too. So where are you two guys? :ermm: Ollie Ollie Oxen Free!

I'm a little less concerned with CWS. After all, one of her last posts was about her Dad giving her the cottage at LOW. I wouldn't be surprised if she's holed up out there living the sweet life.

I was concerned about Mad Cook, too, but I did notice that she posted a couple of comments recently. Glad to know she's OK.

Hugs and loves to all. Seriously....

I even checked Joel's website, but it looks like he's not posting there either.

I failed to mention tinlizzie, but that's because I know she's fine and kickin'! Since no one here is a mind reader (that I know of), I figured I'd better set it down in type. We keep in touch through the year in anticipation of our meet-up when Himself and I are vacationing in FL each November.

I've been wondering what's up with a couple of our regulars

I remember some time back her saying that she wouldn't be around, but I can't recall why. I think it was just a general, I'm done with Social Media

I remember some time back her saying that she wouldn't be around, but I can't recall why. I think it was just a general, I'm done with Social Media

CWS is one of my FB friends. I almost never see her post anything, but she frequently "likes" my posts, so I know she is alive and kicking.

I received this today from Spike:

"Hello. My name is Raymond Harris. I am the oldest son of Adele Keyes Raines. Known as Addie. Unfortunately Adele Passed away peacefully on June 30, 2019 at 5:48 P.M. at Mass General Hospital in Boston, Ma. Surrounded by her three surviving children at her bedside. Please let the community know of her passing. Adele-Keyes-Raines 3/12/1939 - 6/30/2019 Thank You."

We will miss her upbeat attitude. I will send our Condolences to her family.
Aw, ****. I finally get back to DC, and find out one of my most favorite person on DC has passed away. I for one will miss Addie every day. She so loved reading about my chickens. So very, very sorry for your loss.

Back
Top Bottom