Goodbye

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GB

Chief Eating Officer
I am off on vacation for a week and will not have internet access. We are leaving tomorrow morning and will be gone for about a week. Don't have too much fun without me and I will see you all when I get back :)

img_305704_0_0c826d5d2ddc89bd9098d2f4938c5955.gif

Is he gone yet? Are you sure? FOOD FIGHT!:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Have a wonderful vacation, GB!

Have a wonderful time and spoil Rachel and your wonderful wife a little, then let them spoil you:LOL: Enjoy every moment.

kadesma

Thanks everyone!

Amber we are going to Wareham, MA. We will be in a house walking distance from the beach.

IC I plan on eating and drinking to excess :mrgreen:

GB said:
I am off on vacation for a week and will not have internet access. We are leaving tomorrow morning and will be gone for about a week. Don't have too much fun without me and I will see you all when I get back :)

Want me swing by and check on the house? I could check out the pool too.:mrgreen:

Have a fun and safe trip, GB.:)

MJ said:
Want me swing by and check on the house? I could check out the pool too.:mrgreen:
I would rather you check on those things while I am here so we could share a few beers and burgers :chef:

mudbug said:
MJ, you, Andy, Alix, Michael, jenny, etc. are going to be working overtime for the next week.

Put that sun tan lotion awaaaaaaaaay.
Thats why we hired Kadesma!:cool:

I'm sure GB would let me use his puter.:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom