Goodnight All

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

babetoo

Chef Extraordinaire
time to wrap up the day here. what did you get done today? i made choco mint fudge, made a baby quilt for my great granddaughter, Evan. fresh linens on the bed. and all the chores that go on daily. i love it when i get things accomplished.

how bout you? :sleep::sleep: not really, just going to read and watch a little t.v.

I made three trips to the storage unit and did the laundry. I washed my work uniforms twice, I dropped them into the muck outside the car.:glare:

Discovered 3 books at the used bookstore and found out I have less than $300 in credit left...better take some books in!:LOL:

Baked off another 6 dinner rolls, cooked dinner, took out the trsh, cleaned the litter box. Last thing I HAVE to do tonight is get my meds set up for the coming week. Watching National Geographic channel...and goofing off online. Sleep soon, for busy day tomorrow.:angel:

Feeling a little lazy after ready your posts. Stop it, your making me look bad! :LOL:

Nothing much that would interest anyone. Glad vacation starts tomorrow. 2 weeks to do nothing productive.. No wait! that's an everyday thing.

Feeling a little lazy after ready your posts. Stop it, your making me look bad! :LOL:

Nothing much that would interest anyone. Glad vacation starts tomorrow. 2 weeks to do nothing productive.. No wait! that's an everyday thing.

Me too, Munky. Just an ordinary day. Bed made, kitchen cleaned up. Maybe this thread will inspire us to do a little more?:angel:

Me too, Munky. Just an ordinary day. Bed made, kitchen cleaned up. Maybe this thread will inspire us to do a little more?:angel:

I just made my bed. Just in time to get in it. That's enough inspiration for the day. :LOL:

No, no, no...I did double duty today, because tomorrow I have to translate Bureaucratese for Shrek while he signs up for Medicare. And then sit around some more while my Christmas present is installed in the car...an electronic starter. Yes, I'm taking a book.:LOL:

Not a darned thing. Well, a load of laundry and cooking dinner, but mostly watching TV with hubby, reading a bit, cleaning a bit. Coordinated an elderly, blind friend to get to a party later this week. But mostly sat and read and watched old black & white movies on movie channels. I'm on night duty ... since I don't sleep much at night, I've volunteered to be up every few hours to make sure we don't lose our water due to freezing pipes. Glass of wine, good old-fashioned murder mystery book, and writing a few emails to friends and family.

Just so you know, making pots of hot tea for hubby who did the shoveling. Which is why we are still married after 28 years. He can ask me to be in charge of keeping the water flowing in our house, since he shoveled snow all day!

Last edited:
busy day here.

dw went out this morning, so i made breakfast (turkey bacon and egg on rye) for my boy and i while we surfed the internet, stripped the old sisal off the cats' scratching post/tower, put a turkey in the oven to roast, made frozen pizza for lunch, put up new drapery rods in the downstairs living room, had a cub scout leader meeting to go over tomorrow's project (31 little gingerbread houses :wacko:), went to lowe's for 9/16" t-50 staples, finished recarpeting the cats' scratching post/tower with sisal, took the turkey out of the oven -but since i didn't have time to make stuffing or gravy i put the turkey in the fridge and reheated chicken parm for dinner, watched the jets stink up the field again, surfed the internet with the little guy to finish up his santa list, slept for an hour, and now i'm pooped, but i'm back at work 'till 8a. :(

Back
Top Bottom