Got an apartment!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
i just got a place, guys! sort of overwhelming but awesome.:-p i may be here less often in days to follow.
it's so cute.... it's in an excellent location (voted one of the best places to live!) and is fairly spacious and i love it.:LOL:
i was gonna get a house here but decided to go for an apartment instead. this place just appealed to me so much.

I am so happy for you Luvs, I know how Great that feels Congrats ! Have you picked out a place for Your Bullet yet ? And Computer it must be in the Right Place so We can enjoy it with you ! :cool:

That's great Luvs!! I happy for you. An apartment is sometimes better than a house anyway. No lawn work :eek:)
And if something goes wrong, they have to fix it.

Luvs, even tho I'll miss you, I'm so happy for you..Enjoy your new home and come visit and chat with us as often as you can..I want to hear all about your adventure...

kadesma:LOL:

thanks so much for the kind words, guys.:)
geebs and htc, the kitchen is really little. the kitchen was my main criteria, until i saw this place. i have so much cute stuff to make the kitchen adorable, i decided the lack of space didn't much matter.
james, i don't think i'll be storing my magic bullet on the counter. maybe, but it doesn't match my decor.:rolleyes:
jkath, my Mom and i discussed painting, and i haven't decided whether to or not yet. i have to ask if i am allowed to or not. i would like to paint some subtle pink accents onto the walls. once it's nice and beautiful, i'll send out the pics. i am so in need of film. i used like 6 rolls in recent days and i used all my cell phone pics up.

Last edited:
um, guys? i just had a thought.... where exactly does one store approximately 30 pairs of jeans and pants in an apartment? my, oh, my.....:ohmy:
i guess i should give away some of my pants from last season.

Last edited:
3.gif
Ooooo, luvs! Congrats!!!!! So exciting to have a place of your own!!! Have fun fixing it all up to suit YOU! Can't wait to hear all the details!
3.gif

Congratulations luvs.

I know what a fun time you must be having. But the best is yet to come. After you've arranged everything just how you want it, about a month later you'll decide on even better places for 'stuff'.:) It always happens, as you grow used to the 'lie of the land' so to speak.

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
LUVS!!!! Thats GREAT! :punk: party at Luvs place! :cool:

Is it wood or concrete construction? Any good places to eat around there? And what state are you in?

i dunno about the construction, sush. but as for places to eat, there are plenty of those.

Back
Top Bottom